Image Map

Thursday, November 14, 2013

And The Giveaway Winners Are...

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I had 5 giveaways that ended Sunday, November 10th at 8 PM CST. Thank you to everyone who entered, I really appreciate it.

If your name appears below, congratulations! Winners must contact me with their mailing information by 11:59 PM CST on Thursday, November 14th or I will have to select a new winner.

The giveaways and winners are:

Ross Dress for Less $25 Gift Card
261 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#261 is Pixystik4U

Educational Insights Toy for 8 & Up
79 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#79 is Sue Hull

Educational Insights Toy for Pre-K
48 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#48 is Judy M

Schwan's Food
144 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#144 is Amber L.

Gorton's Seafood
129 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#129 is eclairre

Make sure you have entered my other great giveaways!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved