Thank you to Activision for my sample used in this review, opinions are honest.
I am pretty sure up until this week I was the only person alive who has not played Angry Birds. My husband and daughter play it and I just could not see what all the "fuss" was about, then I tried the new Angry Birds Star Wars game from Activision. Now I not only get why everyone loves it but I am also seeing how kids (and adults) can get addicted to the game.
Did you know that there have been over 1.5 billion downloads of the single player mobile app? Now 2-4 players can play together or alone in over 20 levels while earning stickers playing with your special Star Wars themed Angry Birds who each have their own special power while unlocking special levels along the way.
I love that Angry Birds can not be played with the entire family in our living room. I also like that the game is rated E for everyone, but does come with a side note of comic mischief and mild cartoon violence, having personally played the game with our almost six year old daughter neither my husband or I saw anything that would prevent us from allowing her to play the game alone or with friends.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment