Image Map

Sunday, May 4, 2014

123 Con Andre's Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

If you like your children to have some versatility in their life I have the perfect CD, 123 Con Andre's. This perfect entertainment uses music, song, and dance to engage the audience in a language and culture fiesta.

Here is the Track List:

  1. Hola Amigo ( Reggae)
  2. Salta, Salta! (Funk/Rock)
  3. Los Colores (Bachata)
  4. Nuestra Fiesta (Plena)
  5. La Clave (Salso)
  6. If I Had a Mariachi ( Son de Mariachi)
  7. My Friend Manuel ( Paseo Vvallenato)
  8. Love Song ( Bolero)
  9. Where does my salad come from?
  10. Daddy Was a Migrant worker (Nortena)
  11. O PaPa ( Champeta)
This new album celebrates Latin culture bringing families a true taste of Salsa, Bachata, Plena, Mariachi, Vallenato, Bolero, Champeta, and more , in both Spanish and English. This is perfect if you are wanting a bilingual child. This is a treasure trove of Latin rhythms and instrumental colors , with a disarming style that says, "you are my friend". My girls loved the rhythm of this CD and loved dancing to it. What a great change for them.

Would you like to win a copy of 123 Con Andre's?

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, May 18th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
Like 123 Con Andres on Facebook
Follow 123 Con Andres on Twitter
Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

34 comments:

phxbne said...

twitter follower phxbne

phxbne said...

email subscriber

phxbne said...

pinterest follower Michele Daley

pmj said...

Email subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

kansas_krystal said...

facebook-krystal pena
twitter-@ligail2001
pintrest-ligailks
instagram-ligail

Unknown said...

Send me a Friend request on Facebook

Unknown said...

*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Unknown said...

*Follow me on Pinterest

Unknown said...

*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

rss feed

Roseann K. said...

pinterest follower

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails and RSS feed with My Yahoo! Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/468169348381966336


Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154130680630497

Thank you.

lilyk said...

I follow Con Andres on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow 123 Con Andres on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/468190620993863680.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved