Image Map

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cascade Ice Sparkling Water

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 

** I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Did you know that most bottled water comes straight from the tap? Yes it is a known fact. But now that I found Cascade Ice I no longer have to worry.

Cascade Ice is USDA Organic sparkling water and here are a few other great things about Cascade Ice:

  • Cascade Ice waters are free of unnecessary and unhealthy “extras” found in other flavored waters like calories, sodium, caffeine, gluten and sugar. Compared to many popular soda brands which can contain upwards of 38 grams of sugar, Cascade Ice beverages are sugar-free and full of flavor.
  • Cascade Ice has 21 delicious and unique flavors including Cranberry Pomegranate, McIntosh Apple and Orange Mango in addition to the line’s three newest flavors, Strawberry Banana, Coconut Mango and Coconut Pineapple. The sparkling waters have a delightful “fizz” combined with natural fruit juices. 
  • Cascade Ice is available for purchase in all 50 states, at retailers such as Albertson’s, Safeway, Ralph’s, QFC, A&P, Raley’s, Coborn’s, HEB, Market Basket, Shoprite, Food City and Price Choppers, among many others.
It's sparkling, fresh and clean. I personally love all the 21 great tasting flavors. but my favorite was the mixed berry. They say experience guilt free taste and I sure did. I personally would love to try the Cascade Ice Drink mixers. They sound Yummy!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved