**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
Colgate Optic White introduces 3 new products for a brighter, whiter smile! Whitening that is convenient & affordable!
Colgate introduces a new breakthrough product to the Optic White line, Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen. The toothbrush contains a built-in-whitening pen for convenient whitening. It's as simple a BRUSH-WHITEN-GO!
Brush: Brush as you normally would with your toothpaste.
Whiten: Turn dial at bottom of pen and apply gel. It takes only seconds to apply and adhere to your teeth. No waiting, no rinsing.
Go: Store pen inside brush.
Studies show using the new Colgate Optic White Toothbrush & Whitening pen twice a day will help you achieve whiter teeth in just 2 days.
Colgate also introduces its new Optic White Platinum Whiten & Protect Toothpaste which deeply whitens more that 3 shades & seals out new stains. Also adds shine with extra polishing brighteners.
Colgate Optic White Whiteseal mouthwash will help protect against future stains with advanced stain prevention technology. Also kills bad breath germs.
Let's face it, we are all busy. I need all the help I can get to help protect and whiten my teeth. I am a coffee drinker, as well as tea. I have cut back but I still drink it. We live in a convenience world. Anything that helps simplify and get us out the door quicker and is more affordable, I am all over it. I would like to see Colgate come out with a carrying case for the whitening toothbrush & pen so you can carry it in your purse for those last minute touch ups. It's all about looking our best and convenience.
I'm all over Colgate Optic White- Summer's coming, I have a wedding, I have to look better thank the ex-wife, I need whiter teeth!
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!




No comments:
Post a Comment