Image Map

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cuddly Bandages Review & Giveaway x 3 Winners

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
 
We all know children go through a bandaid phase, I know all of mine did. Kids think bandaids make everything feel better, and maybe they do. Regardless we all want our children's pain, anxiety, or fear to go away. With the help of a Cuddly Bandage all a child's fear and hurt will go away.

The Cuddly Bandage is so much more than just a bandaid. It is a wearable cuddly friend that by touching helps the child to cope with a stressful situation, to calm down when angry or to soothe when sad.
Touch and vision are two important ingredients in the self soothing process. The Cuddly Bandages are fuzzy and soft to the touch and it feels good to  them, they are also made in cheerful warm colors that soothes the eye. They are Comfort, Love and Happiness in a little box.
These are absolutely the softest and cutest bandage I have ever seen or felt. This should be in every pediatric hospital. In all reality with touch being one of our strongest senses and so many of us young and old find comfort in touch they should be in adult hospitals as well. I honestly found them very soothing.

Each box includes:
6 Cuddly Bandages, friends with a fuzzy surface in cheerful colors, for those wounds we cannot see.
6 adhesive bandages to keep dirt and moisture away from an open wound.

The two can be used together or separate. An adhesive bandage should always go first on an open wound to protect from dirt and moisture.   For that extra comfort you put a Cuddly Bandages on top.

If there is no open wound, such as a bump or if it is the soul that is hurting a Cuddly Bandage can be used separately and worn until it falls off. After these uses the Cuddly Bandage can be taken off and put in a scrap book or maybe on your wall next to the bed. This alone made me tear up. There are so many children in struggling situations that could so benefit from something as small as a cuddly bandaid. Such a huge treatment for such a low cost.

At less than $5 you can find them when you visit Cuddly Bandages . I am honestly in love with these bandaids. But then again there not just bandaids These are perfect for schools, daycare's, birthday gifts, you can hide them in Easter eggs, great for Christmas stockings. I can assure you with out a doubt that every child will love these. There just good for the soul.


Would you like to win a box of Cuddly Bandages?
(three winners one box each)

Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, June 8th.

Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
Want to win?
 Follow Cuddly Bandages on Twitter
Like Cuddly Bandages on Facebook
Tell me what you think of the Cuddly Bandage concept
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

123 comments:

Maryann D. said...

I Follow Cuddly Bandages on Twitter as @macdrap50
twinkle at optonline dot net

Sue Hull said...

I follow Cuddly Bandages on Twitter
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

I like Cuddly Bandages on FB
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

I think this is a great idea.To have the band aid under it and then to have something as cute as a Cuddly Bandage on top is just the thing for a child with a boo boo.I think that's fun they can be put on walls which I can picture my niece doing.Thank you for the cute giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

FB Friend
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

FB Fan
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

Twitter follower
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

Pinterest follower
suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

Email subscriber

Sue Hull said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/469269359370579968

Maryann D. said...

I Like Cuddly Bandages on Facebook as
Maryann Drapkin

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry #0207201403

Danielle K said...

I think this idea is fabulous!!! I know it'll make my son feel better when he gets a boo-boo to have a cute cuddly animal on it

danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan

Roseann K. said...

RSS feed

Roseann K. said...

RSS feed

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Maryann D. said...

I think the Cuddly Bandage concept is just adorable. Very unique and kids will feel better with this product.

Maryann D. said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as
Maryann Drapkin

Maryann D. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @macdrap50

Colleen Maurina said...

I like Cuddly Bandages on Facebook - Colleen Maurina

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

Not only is the Cuddly Bandage concept very cute but these will definitely distract the children from their "boo-boos"!

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I am your friend on Facebook - Colleen Maurina

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I like you on Facebook - Colleen Maurina

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I follow you on Pinterest - colleenmaurina

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I subscribe to you by email.

colljerr at comcast dot net

Maryann D. said...

I follow on pinterest as. dipsy38

Maryann D. said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
My Yahoo
Maryann

rj7777 said...

I like Cuddly bandages on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I think it is a nice concept and will distract the child from his pain. Hopefully it isn't too big of one.

rj7777 said...

I am your friend on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I like you on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I follow you on twitter. rjs7777

rj7777 said...

I follow you on Pinterest. rj7777

rj7777 said...

I am subscribed to your e-mails.

rj7777 said...

i shared this giveaway here-https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/684115934969251

rj7777 said...

I shared this giveaway at https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/471492964808916992

Maryann D. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
as Maryanndrap

pmj said...

Cuddly bandages are cute.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot co

pmj said...

Fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot co

pmj said...

Pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/472103829346205696

chadro said...

I am Following Cuddly Bandages on Twitter as harzich

Sherrie said...

I think Cuddly Bandages are a cute idea and I know my granddaughters would love them.

Sherrie said...

Your FB friend (Sherrie Cruson)

Sherrie said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @Grannylove38

Sherrie said...

Follow on Pinterest as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Instagram follower (callawishes)

Sherrie said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/472443192890363904

Sherrie said...

FB share

https://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/764639393581322

Maryann D. said...

Shared on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/674215732633558

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry:
0207201415

wen budro said...

I think that this is an awesome idea especially for kids facing homelessness and/or in shelters.

wen budro said...

I am an email subscriber at wendyalaska333@aol.com

wen budro said...

I follow MSM on FB as wenbudro@aol.com

wen budro said...

I follow MSM on twitter @wendybudrow

wen budro said...

I follow on pinterest as wlburro

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
0207201416

Anne N. said...

I like the Cuddly Bandage concept to help distract from the pain of the boo-boo with cute animals.

Anne N. said...

I follow Cuddly Bandages on Twitter, ca4muse

Anne N. said...

I liked Cuddly Bandages on Facebook,anne.nack1

Anne N. said...

I am your friend on Facebook.

Anne N. said...

I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook, anne.nack1

Anne N. said...

Pinterest follower, muse1041

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry
0207201417

Sky Evans said...

I like them on facebook

Sky Evans said...

I think theyr'e adorable

Sky Evans said...

I like you on facebook

Sky Evans said...

I friended you

Sky Evans said...

I follow on twitter

Unknown said...

I am following Cuddly Bandages on twitter, @taryn221.

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on twitter @Taryn221

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Ashley P said...

I like Cuddly Bandages on FB (Ashley Nichole)

Leela said...

I think it's a good way to get kids to let you put on a bandage.

PEMom said...

I follow Cuddly Bandages on Twitter @klundine

PEMom said...

I like cuddly Bandages on fb. (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

I think the concept is pretty clever. These are the ideas that I wish I had come up with first. I think they are totally sellable!

PEMom said...

pinterest follower.

PEMom said...

email subscriber

PEMom said...

instagram follower

PEMom said...

I tweeted. https://twitter.com/klundine/status/475678638709682176

lilyk said...

I follow Cuddly Bandages on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow Cuddly Bandages on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I think the Cuddly Bandage concept sounds very interesting!

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/475699895475519490.

Anne D. said...

I follow Cuddly Bandages on Twitter (@wowtotweet)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

I like Cuddly Bandages on fb (anne dall)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

I really like the concept of Cuddly Bandages...it would help distract them when they're hurt....I think my grandson would love these...although he may try to get them without even having a boo boo:)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

I'm friends with you on fb (anne dall)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

I like your blog on fb (anne dall)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

Twitter follower of you (@wowtotweet)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

Pinterest follower (anne dall)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

Daily feed subscriber
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

https://twitter.com/wowtotweet/status/475703568805019648 tweet link
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Anne D. said...

https://www.facebook.com/anne.dall.9/posts/10202686142209763 is link to fb post
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I just followed Cuddly Bandages on Twitter @carabao62

Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I liked Cuddly Bandages on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I think Cuddly Bandage is super cute and safe for kids!
Fiona N


[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @carabao62
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email: iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Instagram as name: greenavocado

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I shared it on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fiona.nuyen/posts/10201906361289921

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

And I tweeted it: https://twitter.com/carabao62/status/475731290881536000

Thank You So Much for the chance

Fiona N

eclairre said...

cute! eclairre at ymail dot com

Anonymous said...

Like Springfield Mommy on facebook

Mandy said...

I follow Cuddly Bandages on Twitter @sliverqueen

Mandy said...

I like Cuddly Bandages on Facebook

Mandy said...

I love the idea of Cuddly Bandages! It's like a magic fix!

Mandy said...

I sent you a friend request on Facebook

Mandy said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Mandy said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @sliverqueen

Mandy said...

I follow me on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/sliverqueen

Mandy said...

I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

Mandy said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram sliverqueen

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved