Image Map

Saturday, May 3, 2014

D is for Django is Django Jones Plus Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. review by Michelle**

If your looking for that perfect summer CD, let me introduce you to Django Jones.  They have traveled across the U.S. and Europe for twelve years, wowing audiences with tight, three-part harmonies, heartfelt songwriting, freely improvised "tuning songs, " and wildly unpredictable stage patter. Children are enchanted by the harmonies, the humor, and, most of all, the silliness of the made-up tuning songs.

D is for Django. D is for Django (named for Doris's charismatic Chihuahua mix) is programmed so that energetic tunes comprise the first half of the album, with softer songs and lullabies making up the second half.  The CD comes to life with songs about germs. to our 206 bones, and Bigfoot.  Django Jones brought pan of Jiffy Pop to record the kernels popping on the stove for " P-O-P". How fun is that? My kids really enjoyed listening to this CD and acting silly.
Here is the soundtrack:

  1. All That I See
  2. intro to p-o-p
  3. P-O-P
  4. intro to jack
  5. Jack Of All Things
  6. intro to counterpoint
  7. Counterpoint
  8. intro to smallest breed
  9. Smallest breed
  10. intro to bigfoot
  11. Bigfoot
  12. intro to potato leek
  13. Potato Leek soup
  14. intro to breakfast
  15. Breakfast
  16. intro to germs
  17. Germs
  18. intro to bones
  19. Bones
  20. intro to all along
  21. all Along
  22. intro to everyday
  23. Every Day At This Time It Rains
  24. intro to lullabies
  25. Love You Like I do
  26. Lullabies
  27. Long Time Sun
This is a great addition to any families music collection.  This is just a great silly CD to dance around the kitchen to while baking cookies. Then you can relax and eat the cookies while the lullabies are playing. You get the best of both worlds with this CD.

Would you like to win a copy of D is Django?

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, May 11th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
What do you love about children's music?
Like Django Jones on Facebook

Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

20 comments:

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails and RSS with My Yahoo! Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/465650431256199168

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154107465225497


Thank you.

lilyk said...

I love how wholesome children's music is!

lilyk said...

I follow Django Jones on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/465659406441402368.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved