**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
Just in time for summer and perfect for keeping the kids busy! "Splash Cards"
I received 2 different Splash Cards games.
The first one we played was Splash Jack! Ages 3+ can play and any number of players. Not only are these cards water proof they float. These are awesome for the pool, hot tub, or bath or not! They also stick to certain surfaces like the side of the tub. They are lightweight and washable. Great for that long car ride. My favorite thing about these cards is that a lot of times when you get a group of kids together to plays cards a drink will get spilled or they are eating a snack that is sticky and the cards get ruined. Not with these splash cards.
I also received splashimals. 15 animals with over 225 different possible combinations! These too are washable, waterproof, playing cards that mix, match, and teach in the tub! This game is great for ages 2+.
Level 1 is simple animal recognition.
Level 2 is matching, creativity-mix the cards to create new animals
Level 3 is memorization- the game of memory
Level 4 phonetic reading skills-practice reading skills with nonsense words from mixed animals
We had so much fun with these card games. These will keep kids busy and quiet in the summer while you read a book in the pool. My kids can't wait for summer to get here so they can play cards with my niece in the pool! Great summer birthday gift too.
Would you like to win a copy of these two games?
Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, June 1st.
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
Want to win?
Tell me what you love about Family games
Visit Winning Games, what other game(s) would you like to play?
Like Winning Games on Facebook
Follow Winning Games on Twitter
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

59 comments:
We love plating games as a family because it's so much fun and helps us to interact and spend time together.
colljerr at comcast dot net
I would also like to have their Uncle Wiggily game. I remember playing this as a child.
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like Winning Games on Facebook - Colleen Maurina
colljerr at comcast dot net
I am your friend on Facebook - Colleen Maurina
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like you on Facebook - Colleen Maurina
colljerr at comcast dot net
I follow you on Pinterest - colleenmaurina
colljerr at comcast dot net
I subscribe to you by email.
colljerr at comcast dot net
This game sounds fun for grandson and family. I love games that get everyone together to have fun.
I like all of their games including problomatic. I think that is what it is called.
I like Winning games on facebook.
I follow winning games on twitter. rjs7777
I am your friend on facebook. Rita Spratlen
I like you on facebook. Rita Spratlen
I follow you on twitter. rjs7777
I follow you on Pinterest. rj7777
I am subscribed to your e-mails. rjspratlen@gmail.com
I shared this here-https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/468119865224880128
I shared this giveaway at https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/679482115432633
We love playing family games because it allows us time to connect while having fun.
danielleaknapp at gmail dot com
Would also love Crocodile Dentist
danielleaknapp at gmail dot com
I think playing games as a family is fun because it's good time together.Thank you for the fun giveaway :)
I'd like to get the Uncle Wiggly for my nieces.So fun!
I like Winning Games on FB
Sue Hull
I follow Winning Games on Twitter
@tigers3450
FB Friend
Sue Hull
FB Fan
Sue Hull
Twitter follower
@tigers3450
Pinterest follower
suelvsbucks
Email subscriber
Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/469263541435121664
Facebook fan.
RSS feed
Pinterest follower
Family games keeps us close.
pjames330 at aol dot com
I would like to get the sorry game, it looks like fun.
pjames330 at aol dot com
Twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dotcom
My family loves playing games together.
Like my springfield mommy on facebook
Like my springfield mommy on facebook
I love the family togetherness games bring
I like you on fb
I follow you on twitter
I follow you on pinterest
I love the bonding time of playing family games.
I like MSM on facebook. (K. Lundine)
I follow MSM on twitter @klundine
I follow on pinterest.
I like Winning Games on fb. (K. Lundine)
I follow winning games on twitter. @klundine
I love family games because of the quality time and conversation. Thank you.
I would love to play Scattergories. So fun!! :) Thank you.
Like Winning Games on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.
Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.
Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.
Follow Winning Games on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.
Get MSM emails and RSS feed with My Yahoo. Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/473211386651492352
Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154182100385497
Thank you.
Post a Comment