**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
Are you wanting your child to go to an Ivy League school but feel you just don't have the top dollar resources? Well now you don't have to.
Mandee Heller Adler, has written From Public School to the Ivy League. In this book, the expert college counselor and founder of International College Counselors provides parents and students with the tools and resources they need to understand and navigate the college admissions process. The book is quick and to the point. With the help of this book, students will be able to be their own best college counselors.
From Public School to the Ivy League offers advice on topics that include:
- Choosing high school courses
- Maximizing academic and extracurricular opportunities
- Finding the “right fit” college
- Getting summer jobs and internships
- Studying for and scheduling standardized tests
- Navigating social media
- Revealing the inside admissions process
You don't need deep pockets or a private school education to reach the Ivy League. All you need is the determination, advanced planning and this book!
Having a freshman is high school I truly found this book to be very helpful. I personally like how it is black & white, quick and to the point. Not a bunch of high dollar words and confusion to decipher. Especially liked the help with choosing high school courses. Great graduation gift!
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment