**I received this sample in hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
When my children were babies, I used to make there own baby food and put it in ice cubes. I just felt that it was better for them, had better flavor and was definitely cheaper. Now thanks to Happy Family, the leading premium, organic baby and toddler food brand founded and operated by moms,we don't have to work so hard.
These were great items to have on hand when my niece comes over. She's so little she doesn't know any better and she loves food. I picked her up the Greek Yogurt A combination of creamy Greek yogurt blended with fruit, Happy Squeeze Greek Yogurt pouches are made with only the best organic ingredients and do not contain artificial colors or flavors, trans fats, GMOs and are certified USDA organic, gluten free and kosher.
These are so convenient, they are shelf stable so they are great to throw into handbags, lunchboxes or gym bags.
I also picked up some Happy Puffs for my niece as well as the best friends toddler cookies. I seriously have to hide both of these these from my 9 & 11 year olds. They love these. The Happy Puffs were recently reformulated so that all six varieties would be gluten-free, in addition to the two varieties that have always been gluten-free (Sweet Potato and Strawberry). Now, all of our Happy Puffs are free from wheat, gluten, diary, soy and nuts, so they are incredibly allergy-friendly.
The best friends toddler cookies are even a favorite of mine- these long eared puppy shaped cookies are designed for toddlers, but the taste is terrific for all ages. Made with whole grains: buckwheat, millet and brown rice flour, three cookies are just 30 calories, one gram of fat and 2 grams of sugars.
You just can't go wrong with any of these Happytot items they really are a hit for all ages. Great for any kind of weather, easy to transport. Here are some great reasons to shop for Happytot, and Happypuffs
- No or Low Fat
- No or Low Sodium
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Peanut Free
- Tree Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- USDA Certified Organic
- Vegetarian
- Vegan
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



No comments:
Post a Comment