**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
Looking for that new country pop album? I just found it and we all love it. Hullabaloo Shy Kid Blues.
Hullabaloo is Steve Denyes and Brendan Kremer dream come true, buddies since kindergarten. Shy Kid Blues mixes music and spoken word to tell the (mostly) true story of their friendship, with Hullabaloo's down-home, good-times musical ebullience and infectious humor at the forefront. In telling their story, Steve and Brendan want to let kids (and parents) know that shyness doesn't need to be a limitation. Shy kids are capable of doing anything they set their minds to!
Explains Steve Denyes, "In an era when kids seem to have an overabundance of 'screen time,' we really wanted this to be a project where the audio would inspire them to create a picture in their minds rather than have one pop up on a screen. In recording the monologues, we were inspired by classic radio shows like Prairie Home Companion and more modern versions like This American Life and Radio Lab, where stories are told in conjunction with sound effects that spark the imagination."
Here is a list of Song:
Looking for that new country pop album? I just found it and we all love it. Hullabaloo Shy Kid Blues.
Hullabaloo is Steve Denyes and Brendan Kremer dream come true, buddies since kindergarten. Shy Kid Blues mixes music and spoken word to tell the (mostly) true story of their friendship, with Hullabaloo's down-home, good-times musical ebullience and infectious humor at the forefront. In telling their story, Steve and Brendan want to let kids (and parents) know that shyness doesn't need to be a limitation. Shy kids are capable of doing anything they set their minds to!
Explains Steve Denyes, "In an era when kids seem to have an overabundance of 'screen time,' we really wanted this to be a project where the audio would inspire them to create a picture in their minds rather than have one pop up on a screen. In recording the monologues, we were inspired by classic radio shows like Prairie Home Companion and more modern versions like This American Life and Radio Lab, where stories are told in conjunction with sound effects that spark the imagination."
Here is a list of Song:
- A Very Quiet Baby"
- Talking Shy Kid blues
- "Just the Opposite"
- 365 Days on Earth
- " Welcome to Kindergarten"
- Best Friends Forever
- "someone Else's Cheese"
- Trombone Man
- "Guitar and Drums"
- Earn it
- "Ringing Off the Hook"
- That's Just Us (Playing Rock-n-Roll)
- "Mr Winterer's Cat"
- Sometime Even I Feek Shy
- "That Old Tune"
- H-U-L-L-A-B-A-L-O-O
- "Singer wanted"
- Brendan Rocks the Box
- "You Are Our Singer"
- You Can Do This
- "The Great Gonzo"
- Like a Bird Must Feel
- "A Standing Ovation"
- You Can Do This (Reprise)
I love this CD, having a a child that knows no strangers and
having 2 children who are very shy, we found this CD to be fun.
Anything that will spark a child's imagination and get them up and
moving gets my vote.
Would you like to win a copy of Shy Kids Blues?
Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, June 1st.
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
Want to win?
Tell me why you love children's music?
Like Hullabaloo on Facebook
Follow Hullabaloo on Twitter
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


41 comments:
It's so fun watching my little one sing & dance to it! She's a huge hullabaloo fan!! :)
I like Hullabaloo on FB - Devon Franco
I Follow Hullabaloo on Twitter- @mommy2luvbug
Friend request on Facebook sent
I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook - Devon Franco
I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
I Follow you on Pinterest - @monet4me
https://twitter.com/mommy2luvbug/status/471510875548184576
Children's music is so much fun for the kids.
pjames330 at aol dot com
Subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com
Fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com
Twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
Facebook fan.
RSS feed
I love children's music because it is clean and also educational. My son loves listening to music and dancing and I don't have to worry about bad lyrics.
liannemboggs at gmail dot com
I like Hullabaloo on Facebook.
I follow Hullabaloo on Twitter at squishy930.
I am friends with you on Facebook.
I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook.
I follow My springfield mommy on twitter at squishy930.
I follow you on Pinterest at squishy930.
I subscribe to your daily feed via Netvibes.
I follow my springfield mommy on Instagram at squishy930.
I follow you on twitter
I follow you on pinterest
I loves children's music because often typically involves simple lyrics and tunes to make you move.
I like Hullabaloo on fb. (K. Lundine)
I follow Hullabaloo on twitter. @klundine
I like MSM on facebook. (K. Lundine)
I follow MSM on twitter. @klundine
I like children's music because it gets them up and dancing. And no worrying about swear words! Thank you.
Like Hullabaloo on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.
Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.
Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.
Follow Hullabaloo on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.
Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.
Follow you on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.
Get MSM emails and RSS with My Yahoo. Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/473215649532350465
Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154182174295497
Thank you.
Post a Comment