Image Map

Saturday, May 3, 2014

iLeesh Retractable Leashes

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

I have a boxer and as many of you know boxers are always full of energy. Day or night Peyton is raring to go.  I was skeptical about trying out the new Retractable Dog leash from iLeesh. Peyton is just very strong and I was worried she would somehow get loose.  I am so impressed with my iLeesh products for many reasons.  First of all I believe in this company and I believe in their products.
 Here are just a few reasons:

  • 30 day money back guarantee
  • Exclusive 1 year warranty
  • They genuinely care about you
  • Everything is always in stock
  • Free shipping insurance
  • Free return shipping
iLeesh is a special designer and manufacturer of per products, gifts, and accessories that are customized to specific dog breeds. They are the first producer of pet accessories to design and manufacture a retractable dog leash with a picture of a real dog on it. iLeesh ensures that pet owners receive products that are functional as well as stylish and custom made for their pet's breed.
iLeesh proudly supports animal shelters and rescue organizations by donating their pet products as well as 5-10% of their profits each month and 80% of their products are manufactured here in the USA.

I might add that you can also submit a photo and customize some of your items with your own pictures. How cool is that. I love my retractable leash. Peyton doesn't seem to mind it either.



Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved