**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
I have so many best friends in the neighborhood. I have been giving out Milk Bone New Brushing Chews.
Tastes Like a Treat, Cleans Like a Toothbrush* Milk-Bone Brushing Chews help provide an easy and effective way to take care of your dog's teeth. These daily dental treats are clinically proven to reduce tartar and plaque build-up, as well as fight bad breath. The revolutionary dental twist bone is designed to help clean even hard to reach back teeth and down to the gumline. Milk-Bone Brushing Chews take most dogs a couple minutes to eat and are great for daily use because they are fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals. *When fed daily, Milk-Bone Brushing Chews are as effective as brushing a dog's teeth twice a week based on the reduction of tartar build-up. The Veterinary Oral Health Council recommends daily tooth brushing for optimal effectiveness.
I have not had a dog yet that hasn't love these new Milk Bone Brushing Chews. I love that they help with tartar build up and bad breath. Ugh! I have literally tried everything. I feel like I am feeding my kid and that I am pulling a fast one over on them, but I am really pulling a fast one over on my dogs. It's really a treat but loaded with nutrients and minerals. So many other treats are just loaded with junk. Love these and I love the price to. Starting at only $5 dollars per box they are a great deal.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment