**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
How much do you think you spend on average on Razors throughout the year? I don't think I could even begin to guess. With me, only 1 of my daughters is shaving at this time, and only 1 son. I truly could not guess. Here is a little information I received:
Assuming the average individual switches Gillette razor cartridges every 7-10 days, they will use 36+ razor cartridges in a year - $120+ simply buying razors! In 10 years, we’ve easily eclipsed the $1000 mark without considering additional handles, shaving cream, and gasoline for travel expenses.
While this may not sound like much, Gillette’s razors are undoubtedly more expensive than their online competition. Using the same methodology of 36 razor cartridges a year, men and women could buy American-made razors that compare to Gillette’s Fusion, Mach III, and Venus from 800razors.com for less than half (~$60).
Currently, 800razors.com, the burn-free razor company, sells 12 5-blade ceramic-coated razor cartridges, a handle, and free shipping for $19.95. They sell men's and women's razors. the women's five blade razor can be compared to Venus, which is what I normally use and I could not tell the difference. This is a huge savings.
800razors.com stands behind their BURN-FREE-GUARANTEE. If you feel burned for any reason they will give you a full refund. This is a win situation all the way around. I have to say I love the feel of my razor it came in a pink and purple and no slide gripe handle. It's great. I need to order some to keep in every shower.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



No comments:
Post a Comment