**I received this sample ion the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
Are you ready to show off those Daisy Dukes? Well Parissa Natural hair removal system want to help with their Quick & Easy Wax strips for legs and body. I'm all in.
I have never done waxing by myself or had it done. I was a little nervous. Even though they claimed it was mess-free and simple to use. Hello! It's me here, simple is my middle name.
I am still amazed at how simple this was. I mean I need 1,2, 3 directions to follow. These were those.
Simply take the pre-applied wax strips and warm them up in your hands, press on and zip it off with smooth results for up to 6 weeks. These easy to use at home strips will leave you with sexy spa-worthy results-without the spa sized bill. Who wouldn't want that?
Parissa Express Wax Strips for Legs & Body retail for $13 and are available on the Parissa site. I can't get over how easy these were. they have step by step instructions along with pictures to show you exactly what your doing. You can use these strips for your legs, underarms, bikini area and upper lip. The box even come with a small vial of Azulene oil to soothe & soften skin, prevents ingrown hair. This is perfect for beginners, touch ups and traveling.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment