**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
As a mother of four very active children I am forever doing laundry and fighting nasty, smelly clothes. I hate to admit this but I can't always get to my laundry the day they take it off. Sometimes it sits for several days until I am home long enough to do it. Needless to say by that time they tend to be a dirty job. With that being said, THANK YOU SNUGGLE who has now come out with affordable scent boosters.
Here is a product description:
A new easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness from just one little pac! These new convenient concentrated scent pacs are an easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness. Simply toss pac(s) in your washer at the beginning of the cycle -- No mess -- No Spills! Snuggle Scent Boosters dissolve completely leaving behind nothing but a great boost to your senses. Snuggle Scent Boosters are great to use in all types of clothes including active wear and sleepwear.
I love that you get 30 loads per pack, there small and convenient so you can pack them for travel. The smell is divine. I received the blue iris bliss and lavender joy I love them both. You can toss in 1, 2 or 3 depending on your size of load and how much scent you want. My loads tend to be large so I always use 2 at least. You just toss it in the washer, it's safe for all types of washers including HE. These are scent boosters so you can still add your Snuggle fabric softener for softness and throw in your Snuggle dryer sheet for the dryer to control static cling.
I have to say I like the Snuggle Scent Boosters better than the little crystals or beads you throw in because the beads and crystals tend to fall out of the washer before I get my door shut and then go all over the floor. These are a must in my house with four kids active in sports.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment