**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
Summer of Shakes at SONIC Drive-in is back for the second year and my family couldn't be more excited. I am more than excited! they have three new flavors this year along with 22 other flavors.
Chocolate covered jalapeno, OREO peanut butter, and Salted Caramel are 2014 three new exciting flavors! Remember Peanut Butter Bacon shake from last year? I sure do! I can not wait to get my lips on an Oreo Peanut Butter shake my 2 favorites. Let me clarify, when I say I can't wait to get my lips on a shake I meant for this week. The new OREO Peanut Butter Shake is made with the world’s favorite cookie and smooth peanut butter. Spicy fans may dare to try the Chocolate Covered JalapeƱo Shake, which mixes Real Ice Cream with rich chocolate sauce and spicy jalapeno. Trendy foodies will love the Salted Caramel Shake – a sweet and salty combination with a gourmet twist. I have to admit I am not to sure about the Chocolate Covered Jalapeno Shake but then again I do not care for spicy stuff but my daughter sure loves it.
We go to SONIC Drive-in quite often. It is the one restaurant that we can all find something we like. I get no complaints about no one liking anything.
I'm leaving out the best part too. SONIC Drive-in shakes are half price after 8pm. That so rocks! Not only do you save a little bit of money but you satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time. Having a family of 6, that means we get 6 for the price of 3 and it's never a problem going at 8 because we have soccer practice till 8:30.
You should put Summer of Shakes on your bucket list. I add it to mine every Summer.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment