Image Map

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Surf Sharks Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Righteous, Radical & Ready to Ride- Surf Sharks  The First Ride - An extraordinary story about how three young sharks and three young surfers come together to help each other escape danger and solve problems. They find friendships, respect and a common love for the waves.

I was really intrigued by this book. I honestly think others will be too. the fascination with sharks has been increasing greatly since the famous Shark Week came out. This book brings sharks to a whole new level. Surf Sharks follows the adventures of a group of young surfers and sharks who forge a friendship and ride the waves together as they help each other solve daily challenges faced by all growing kids.

The illustrations and colors alone in this book are amazing. they are vibrant and beautiful.  I personally love the names of the boys, Rip, Ozzy, & Wade. The sharks names are Mavrik, Talon, and Hemi. Not only are they all making new friends and solving problems in this book but you learn interesting facts about sharks as you read. This is only book 1 to. There are more coming.
If you visit Surf Sharks you can download coloring pages,learn more facts about sharks, and watch some real videos of animals in the ocean. You can also shop on the website too. I can totally seeing kids wearing t shirts of their favorite surf sharks.

I recommend this book to any school age child especially if they like sharks. 

Would you like to win a Surf Sharks prize pack?
Includes:
- A copy of Surf Sharks: The First Ride
- A sticker book
- 32 Surf Shark stickers with fun shark facts on the back

- A set of pop-up collector card

Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, June 1st.
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.


Want to win?
Like Surf Sharks on Facebook
Follow Surf Sharks on Twitter
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

53 comments:

Sue Hull said...

I like Surf Sharks on FB
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

I follow Surf Sharks on Twitter
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

FB Friend
Sue Hull
Thank you for the cool giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

FB Fan
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

Twitter follower
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

Pinterest follower
suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

Email subscriber
I really miss getting your daily emails.Other blogs I follow had to switch from feedburner to something else.I hope to start getting your emails again soon :)

Sue Hull said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/469275123540066304

rj7777 said...

I like Surf Sharks on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I follow Surf Sharks on twitter. rjs7777

rj7777 said...

I am your friend on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I like you on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I follow you on twitter. rjs7777

rj7777 said...

I follow you on Pinterest. rj7777

rj7777 said...

I am subscribed to your e-mails.

rj7777 said...

I shared this giveaway here-https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/684106848303493

rj7777 said...

I tweeted about this giveaway at https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/471488891997159424

pmj said...

Fb fan of surf sharks
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Email subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

Sherrie said...

Your friend on Facebook (Sherrie Cruson)

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Follow in Pinterest as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram as callawishes

Sherrie said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/472440196990902272

Sherrie said...

Shared on FB

https://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/764630740248854

Unknown said...

I am following Surf Sharks on twitter, @taryn221

Unknown said...

I also follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter, @taryn221.

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Unknown said...

I like Surf Sharks on Facebook.

Unknown said...

I follow Surf Sharks on Twitter at squishy930

Unknown said...

I am friends with you on Facebook.

Unknown said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook.

Unknown said...

I follow My springfield mommy on Twitter at squishy930

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest at squishy930

Unknown said...

I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via Netvibes.

Unknown said...

I follow my springfield mommy on Instagram at squishy930.

Holly said...

I like Surf Sharks on FB

Holly said...

I sent you a friend request on FB

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails and RSS with My Yahoo. Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/473204408814403584

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154181982480497

Thank you.

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Jenny said...

I Like Surf Sharks on Facebook. Jenny 'Lemke' Anwar

Jenny said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook. Jenny 'Lemke' Anwar

Jenny said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed. jenny_anwar at yahoo.com

Jenny said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter. jenny_anwar

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved