Image Map

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Winning Moves Touring Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Start you engines!  Let's get ready to rev up the fun with the racing card game Touring. Touring first hit the road in 1906 and has become one of the largest selling card games ever.

All you do is compete to be the first player to complete a trip of the required number of miles by laying down Miles cards that show how far you've traveled on your "tour." Look Out though, your opponents may want to wreck havoc on your journey with hazard cards, like flat tires, accidents, out of gas and a few others.

This is a game the whole family can play. Ages 7+ and 2, 3, 4, or 6 players. This was perfect for my family. It was very easy for all of us understand. Comes with illustrated cards. We had a really great time. This is perfect for keeping the kids entertained this summer.



Would you like to win a copy of Touring?

Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, June 1st.
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.

Want to win?
Tell me what you love about Family games
Visit Winning Games, what other game(s) would you like to play?
Like Winning Games on Facebook
Follow Winning Games on Twitter
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

43 comments:

Unknown said...

My family and I love playing games together. It's a great way to bond as a family. This sounds like a game my boys would really enjoy playing.

Fibia said...

We love playing games together - family time is fun, we learn things about a lot of things, and we get to practice life skills (waiting for one's turn, fair play, losing, etc.). Thank you for the giveaway.

Fibia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fibia said...

I like Winning Games on FB (Fibia Simona)

Fibia said...

I follow Winning moves Games on twitter (@totiosunt)

Fibia said...

Sent you a friend request (Fibia Simona)

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

RSS feed

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

pmj said...

I like playing family games. It gives us the chance to get together and have fun!
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Email subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

My kids have a riot playing clue.
pjames330 at aol dot com

tarter95 said...

What I like: Family games makes the whole family put the electronics down for a while.
tarter95 at hotmail dot com

tarter95 said...

I like you on FB.

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.

tarter95 said...

I think I would like Aggravation.

rj7777 said...

I love family games for they get you together to have some fun.

rj7777 said...

Uncle Wiggily looks like fun for kids. They have quite a lot of nice games. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I like Winning games on facebook.

rj7777 said...

I am following Winning games on twitter. rjs7777

rj7777 said...

I am your friend on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I like you on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I follow you on twitter. rjs7777

rj7777 said...

I follow you on Pinterest. rj7777

rj7777 said...

I am subscribed to your e-mails.

rj7777 said...

I shared about this giveaway at https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/686610461386465

rj7777 said...

I tweeted about this giveaway at https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/472904807108210688

Diana said...

I love that playing family games lets you get to know your family better

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Kristie said...

I love family games because of the quality times and conversation. Thank you.

Kristie said...

I would love to play Scattergories! Sounds like fun! Thank you!

Kristie said...

Like Winning Games on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails and RSS with My Yahoo! Kristie Donelson kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/473209157836111873

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154182066465497

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow Winning Games on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved