Do your kids love Play-Doh but are not always sure what to make? Trust me they are not alone, I know personally I never know what to make when our daughters hands me a tub of Play-Doh and asks me to help her.
I am not one to brag but sometimes you just have to and this is one of them, here goes....I can make one heck of an awesome Play-Doh snake and if you ask me nicely I may even make you a worm, I know you are impressed and don't think I need these books and you are right, but our daughter does and has been playing with them since school got out.
Here is a little more about each of these books.
PLAY-DOH: Hands on Learning Series:
Explore the pages of these entertaining books with your trusty animal guides as they share their knowledge. This exciting, new series provides youngsters with interesting facts about their favorite things. Each 10-page, full-color book includes five tutorials and four cans of PLAY-DOH compound, so young sculptors can create their own imitations of the PLAY-DOH illustrations as well as add finishing touches to each scene in the book. The first title in the series is PLAY-DOH Hands On Learning: In The Jungle which features the adventures of a little lion who makes five new friends as he explores the jungle – a cheeky monkey, a happy hippo, a friendly frog, a sneaky snake, and a spotted giraffe. PLAY-DOH Hands On Learning: Under the Sea takes young readers deep into the ocean with an adorable octopus, a super sea star, a clownish clown fish, a fancy sea horse, and a not-so-scary shark. Each colorful page includes amazing facts about sea and its inhabitants making learning fun.
PLAY-DOH: Sound Series:
Stretch those vocal chords – it’s time for sing-along! In this musical series, two childhood mainstays come together – PLAY-DOH sculpts and nursery songs. Press the button on the musical books and follow along with illustrations of lovable animals. All pre-schoolers will love the classic childhood tunes of PLAY-DOH: Old MacDonald Had a Farm with all of its moo-moos here and oink-oinks there and PLAY-DOH: The Wheels on the Bus that go ‘round and ‘round. The books are sure to perfect to bring along on family summer road trips.
PLAY-DOH: Story Fun Series:
Little ones love to explore the world. With trips through the truck yard, the farm, and the jungle featuring adorable PLAY-DOH animals, these books teach children – ages 3 and up – about their environments and the places they live. Each 12-page board book comes with a can of PLAY-DOH compound making it fun to transform dirt and rubble into a beautiful city in PLAY-DOH: Trucks; create new animal friends for Mommy and Baby Giraffe in PLAY-DOH: Jungle Friends; and spend a day on the farm with PLAY-DOH: Farm Friends and learn about the many farm animals that Mommy and Baby Cow meet.
Our daughter can and does spend hours playing with Play-Doh but she mainly uses the sets that help you create. For example she has the dental set, the Disney princess set and a few others and before these books I did not realize that she was not making anything on her own but using the sets and I can not forget the cookie cutter collection that she had to work with.
These books have encouraged her to make her own creations and to not hold back or worry that something will not be perfect, but to enjoy the time she has to play and just have fun!
Silver Dolphin Books would like to give one reader a set of these Play-Doh books.
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, July 6th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
Tell me what you love about Play-Doh
What about this collection of books appeals to you?
Like Silver Dolphin Books on Facebook
Follow Silver Dolphin Books on Twitter
Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!






145 comments:
Facebook fan.
RSS feed.
Pinterest follower.
Subscribe
Friends on fb
Loke u on fb
Twitter friends
Pinterest
Instagram
I like the under the sea
Like silver dolphins on fb
Like silver dolphins on twitter
What I love about Play-Doh is that it isn't messy and it allows you to be creative!
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
The illustrations appeal to me!
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I like silver dolphin on Facebook
Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I follow silver dolphin on twitter
@jwatson50
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I like my springfield mommy on Facebook
Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter @jwatson50
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I follow you on Pinterest
http://www.pinterest.com/janetwatson/
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I subscribe to your emails.
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
tweet
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/481880594927079424
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
Shared on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=679519072103858&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
my daughter has the original set of of these books and shes obsessed with them! she loves the little play doh characters!!!
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
fb fan of silverbooks courtney b
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
fb fan of silverbooks courtney b
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
twitter follower @meandbells
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
im a fb friend courtney bella
fb fan of your site courtney bella
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
twitter follower of yours @meandbells
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
following u on pinterest courtney b
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
following u on instagram @vanitizebaby
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
tweet
https://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/481910848265654272
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
Play-Doh is such a classic children's toy! They love creating all sorts of things with many different colors and it is great for using their imagination.
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like this collection because it combines two of children's favorites - reading and creating with Play-Doh. I think the books would inspire children to recreate what they read about.
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like Silver Dolphin Books on Facebook - Colleen Maurina
colljerr at comcast dot net
I am your friend on Facebook - Colleen Maurina
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like you on Facebook - Colleen Maurina
colljerr at comcast dot net
I follow you on Pinterest - colleenmaurina
colljerr at comcast dot net
I love Play-Doh because you can create and re-create for hours on end!
alholm.co at gmail dot com
I love this collection because you get to read and create!
alholm.co at gmail dot com
Like silver dolphins on fb(Tearsa K)
This collection makes it easy for kids to feel the confidence to model the Play-doh and then create new designs and shapes on their own.
I think by combining play dog and books that my grandkids would spend more time reading.
I like MSM on facebook Dawn Monroe
I follow MSM on twitter as @dawnmonroe83
I follow Silver Dolphin books on twitter as @dawnmonroe83
I like silver dolphin books on facebook as Dawn Monroe
I like that you can use your imagination and make anything with Play-Doh
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I like that the books are fun and also you learn a few interesting facts
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
e-mail subscriber
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I love that my kids get to create whatever they want with Play-Doh! Sky the limit!
I Like Silver Dolphin Books on Facebook!
I Follow Silver Dolphin Books on Twitter!
I Sent you a Friend request on Facebook!
I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook!
I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter!
I follow on Pinterest!
I am an e-mail subscriber!
I love that Play-Doh stimulates the imagination
I like you on fb
I follow you on pinterest
I love that you can build anything you want! You can use your imagination and let it run wild! Natbelinsky@verizon.net
I love that it keeps my daughter entertained on her own!
I love the way that it encouraged creativity.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I like the diverse theme of these various books. Lots of ideas for creativity in the books.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I like Silver Dolphin Books on Facebook.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
Facebook fan
I follow My Springfield Mommy on twitter.
I follow My Springfield Mommy on pinterest.
I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I follow My Springfield Mommy on Pinterest.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I am an email subscriber.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I love that play dough has been around forever and every generation loves it!
cc_girly(at)yahoo(dot)com
Like Silver Dolphin Books on FB (Tee Kupon)
cc_girly(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like that it is not toxic.
Longshaw4735@hotmail.com
What I like about Play Doh is that it is not messy or sticky and allow kids to be very creative.
These book will keep children interested and help them learn about different things.
I like Silver Dolphin Books on Facebook.
I like you on Facebook.
I follow you on Twitter.
I subscribe to your daily emails.
I am friends with you on Facebook.
I like the play doh lets kids use their imagination, and there is also the play doh scent!
pjames330 at aol dot com
The set encourages kids to make their own creations and to learn about things.
pjames330 at aol dot com
Subscriber
pjames330at aol dot com
Fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com
What I love about Play-Doh is that it is so easy to use even for my 2 year old granddaughter.
What appeals to me is the sing along section of Old MacDonald, my granddaughter would love this.
Like Silver Dolphin Books on Facebook
Follow Silver Dolphin Books on Twitter
I am a friend on Facebook
I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
I Follow on Pinterest
I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
I actually really love the smell and feel of play-doh!
Shannon F.
shannybakes(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love the bright colors and photographs and that it encourages kids to be creative!
Shannon F.
shannybakes(at)hotmail(dot)com
I liked Silver Dolphin Books on Facebook (Shannon Faith).
Shannon F.
shannybakes(at)hotmail(dot)com
I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (Shannon Faith).
Shannon F.
shannybakes(at)hotmail(dot)com
I sent you a friend request on Facebook (Shannon Faith).
Shannon F.
shannybakes(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow Silver Dolphin Books on Twitter (@MamaMichigan).
Shannon F.
shannybakes(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter (@MamaMichigan).
Shannon F.
shannybakes(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow you on Pinterest(@MamaMichigan).
Shannon F.
shannybakes(at)hotmail(dot)com
I subscribe to your daily feed.
Shannon F.
shannybakes(at)hotmail(dot)com
I tweeted.
https://twitter.com/MamaMichigan/status/485879163669065729
Shannon F.
shannybakes(at)hotmail(dot)com
Shared on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/shannon.faith.3/posts/655756091180717
Shannon F.
shannybakes(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love that playdoh lets you use your imagination eclairre at ymail dot com
https://twitter.com/tedricotink/status/485908275133558784
I am a fan or follower on facebook, twitter, instagram, and Pinterest. My user names are DG Middendorf, dgliam, and Deanna Middendorf
Ok, all the above has been done. I absolutly love all things Play-Doh. It stands the test of time. I used it, my girls used it, I taught school using it for years, and now my grandsons are using it daily!! It forms the imagination and creativity from a very young age and is loved all the way in to adulthood. You can trigger all the senses when you play with it. I have also adored this book company for years. The books are constructed so nicely and really catch the eye of their users.
also subscribed email mom50now@gmail.com
twitter handle is @tedricotink
I love playdoh! I love that it really sparks a child's imagination; I love that it comes in as many colors as it does; I love that you can make new colors when you combine it. And after all these years, I still really love the smell of playdoh...it brings me right back to my childhood!
I love that Playdoh inspires imagination and creativity in our kids.
The book about the farm appeals to me, it would be fun for kids to play with.
I'm your friend on fb
Like you on fb
follow on twitter as vulcanjava
follow on pinterest as vulcanjava
subscribe to your emails
tweet https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/485925051280416768
I'm a Silver Dolphin Books facebook fan! (Annmarie Dipasqua Weeks)
I follow Silver Dolphin Books on twitter! (amweeks)
I'm one of your My Springfield Mommy facebook fans! (Annmarie Dipasqua Weeks)
I follow you on twitter! (amweeks)
I follow on pinterest! (amweeks00)
I subscribe via email!
I follow on instagram! (amweeks00)
I tweeted! https://twitter.com/amweeks/status/485931124775211009
I love how fun Play-Doh is!
I like how these books have tutorials in them.
I follow Silver Dolphin Books on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow Silver Dolphin Books on Twitter under the username likwan.
I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.
I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.
I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/485950637608161283.
It allows kids to be creative.
They are fun and educational.
I'm an email subscriber.
Post a Comment