Image Map

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Aurora DeJuliis MD Anti-Aging Skin Care Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

This past winter in the Midwest wreaked havoc on my skin. The massive snow fall and falling temperatures along with high winds all remove moisture from our skin. I unfortunately do not have moisture to spare. I do not drink a lot of water. When it's braking temperatures outside and I can't get warm I drink coffee all day. Sometimes it's decaf, sometimes it's not. Either way I dehydrate myself even more. Thank goodness for the Aurora DeJuliis, MD European Medical Spa Skin Care Line.
As we Spring clean our houses, we need to Spring clean our faces.(Mine needs a deep clean). New Jersey skincare specialist Dr. Aurora DeJuliis explains,

“When it's very cold, there is less moisture in the environment, this lack of moisture is compounded by wind, which blows moisture away from the skin. In a dry environment, water is lost from skin cells leaving skin feeling sore and chapped. Don't assume that slathering on any moisturizer gives skin the hydration it needs. It's not that simple. Moisturizers work in two ways, using two types of ingredients. There are humectants, such as hyaluronic acid and urea, and occlusives, such as paraffin. Humectants draw water from the lower levels of the skin - this comes from the water we drink - to rehydrate the upper levels of the skin, while occlusives have a barrier function to help lock in this moisture. Winter weather demands a moisturizer that's heavier on the occlusives than your normal everyday moisturizer, making it more of a balm than a cream. It is especially important to pay attention to what type of moisturizer you are applying to your face. As Dr. DeJuliis explains, “The skin around the eyes is very thin, and when the air is cold and dry, you might well see an increase in fine lines in this area.” The following are products from Dr. DeJuliis’ skincare line that will give your bodies largest organ the TLC it needs for a spring tune up.

With that being said, I received The Chamomile Cleansing Lotion-This cleanser was designed to thoroughly, yet gently, cleanse the skin. Chamomile and vitamins A and E provide moisture and prevent irritation. Harsh environmental conditions with pollutants or irritated skin conditions can be soothed by this rebalancing cleanser. 

I also tried the Complex C Moisturizer-
This advanced vitamin C cream protects, hydrates, and conditions the skin without irritation. This formula also incorporates sodium chondroitin sulfate to calm redness and red marine algae to condition dull, sluggish skin. This moisturizer is good for all skin types.

I have been using Aurora DeJuliis, products for a little over three week now and I love the way my skin feels. I feel like my skin has been Spring cleaned.
I think you will be presently surprised if you try these products. I love the way my skin feels and looks.

Would you like to win a Aurora DeJuliis, MD anti aging skin care product package?
(winner will receive 2 products of their choice)

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, July 20th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
Tell me what current anti aging system you are using 
Like Aurora DeJuliis on Facebook
Follow Aurora DeJuliis on Twitter
  Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
   Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

69 comments:

Roseann K. said...


Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maryann D. said...

I have been trying different anti-aging products like "Skin Effects" by Dr. Jeffrey Dover.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as
Maryann Drapkin

Maryann D. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as
@macdrap50

Maryann D. said...

I do follow on Pinterest. I follow as dipsy38

Shawn said...

I like you on FB.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot}com

Shawn said...

I am an email subscriber.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

Shawn said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

Shawn said...

I use Olay Regenerist.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

Maryann D. said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
in My Yahoo

Maryann D. said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
as Maryanndrap

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/489541312522493952

Maryann D. said...

I Follow Aurora DeJuliis on Twitter. I follow as
@macdrap50

Maryann D. said...

I did share on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/697584750296656

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201434

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201436

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201438

Sue Hull said...

Right now I'm using Neutrogena cleanser and tone repair.I'm always on the lookout for new products for anti-aging.Thank you for the awesome giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

I like Aurora DeJuliis on FB
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

I follow Aurora DeJuliis on Twitter
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

FB Friend
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

I like MSM on FB
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

Twitter follower
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

Pinterest follower
suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

Email subscriber

Sue Hull said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/490722998878343168

Leela said...

I'm not using anything right now.

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Darlene said...

I am using Cindy Crawford program, I love it.

Darlene said...

Like Aurora DeJuliis on Facebook

Darlene said...


Follow Aurora DeJuliis on Twitter

Darlene said...


I Sent you a Friend request on Facebook

Darlene said...


I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Darlene said...


I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Darlene said...


I Follow you on Pinterest

Darlene said...


I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

Darlene said...


Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram

tarter95 said...

I am using Avon Anew.

tarter95 said...

I like you on FB.

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201441

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201442

Tamra Phelps said...

I'm currently trying Olay Regenerist. It works fairly well, but can leave my skin a little dry.

Tamra Phelps said...

I followed you on Twitter. (@TamraPhe)

Tamra Phelps said...

I liked your Facebook page.

Tamra Phelps said...

I sent a friend request on Facebook.

Tamra Phelps said...

I subscribed to your feed.

Tamra Phelps said...

I follow on Pinterest. (tamraphe is my username)

Tamra Phelps said...

I follow on Instagram. (@tdp102)

Tamra Phelps said...

I followed Aurora DeJuliis on Twitter. (@TamraPhe)

Tamra Phelps said...

I liked Aurora DeJuliis on Facebook. (Note: the link actually went to a personal page without a like button, so I sent a friend request. I also went to the page Aurora DeJuliis European Medical Spa & liked it just in case that was what you meant to be done, lol!)

pmj said...

i haven't been using anything. i really hope to win so that I can start.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower'
pjames330 at aol dot com

lilyk said...

I'm currently not using any anti aging system.

lilyk said...

I follow Aurora DeJuliis on Facebook under the username likwan.

eclairre said...

none eclairre at ymail dot com

lilyk said...

I follow Aurora DeJuliis on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/491037017715666944.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved