Image Map

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Baby Products That I Wish I Would Have Had

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
** I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

What I wouldn't do to have another baby. That is so I could use all the new wonderful gadgets they have out now. They sure didn't have these things when my kids were little. for instance BooginHead Squeez'Ems Reusable Food Pouch.   They are reusable food pouches for any pureed food or beverage and the best part is they will grow with your child from infant to teen.

Here is a little description:



BooginHead's Squeez'Ems
Squeez'Ems reusable and refillable food pouches hold healthy purées so parents can feed their infants and children while traveling on vacation. Squeez’Ems are a much Earth-friendlier alternative to disposable store-bought premade food pouches, because they are refillable and reusable. With their wide opening, Squeez'Ems are easy to fill, clean, and store, and they are BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free. Also, Squeez'Ems can be easily carried in a travel bag or purse to always ensure that the child has nourishing food while traveling!

These are great. They have a zip -top closure so you can fill the pouch and your ready to go. I love that they are environmentally friendly and cost conscious. I used to puree my own food in ice cube trays and then have to put them in zip lock bags or small bowls. These are perfect for travel, lunch boxes, your purse.  I wish they could invent a way to attach the lid so it wouldn't get lost.
I am keeping a tote of items for my step daughter for when they decide to  have a baby, but better yet I love these for my grandma in the nursing home who isn't getting enough calories. These are perfect for elderly people who need that extra nutrition. She can eat what we bring her while we are visiting and then we can take it home and bring it back next time. You could even put a soft Popsicle in here for a cool treat.  I love these.



Another great item that I would have loved to have had was options on pacifiers. I think there were 3 to choose from when my kids were little. DIFRAX is the only brand which produces pacifiers for five different age groups, from preemie to 18+months.

Here is a description:
  
Difrax Stylish 3-Stage Pacifier System That Grows With Your Baby From The Netherlands
Difrax's trendy, fun, and innovative pacifier system is designed for every stage of your baby/child's development.  One size does not fit all.  The classic style offers a round nipple that most resembles the breast, so it feels more like mommy while the orthodontic style stimulates the development of the palate and the muscles of the jaw and mouth.  Each collection comes in newborn to 6 month, 6+ month and 18+ month styles that are specifically designed with different features and benefits unique to the needs of that baby's age .  The 18 month pacifier is even designed to wean baby off.  In addition, the unique butterfly shape, the result of years of research and development, allows for extra air circulation, reducing the risk of skin irritation and keeping the nose free. You'll love all the fun colors and patterns available too!



I love all the colors and I especially love that in each different age group the shield and nipple features change, so you can choose the right pacifier for each stage of your child's development. I could never find one that my children liked. I only had 1 out of 4 that took one, and trying to find a pacifier to grow with them was impossible.

They get orthodontists involved now and I think that is a must. You learn as you go as guess and they are making advancements to make our life easier. If you have a baby shower to go to or know someone having a baby I highly recommend you look into Difrax. It just might save them some orthodontists bills later in life.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved