Image Map

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cakeballz are Bite Sized Guilt

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions, no compensation.

It is rare that you find anyone who does not like cake and I am no exception and I do not have to have a reason of celebration to enjoy a slice.  The problem is I don't want to either buy or make an entire cake because it will only sit around my house and I will pick up at for a few days until it is gone.   

I have purchased cupcakes before but even they can be too much at times which I think is why so may people have gone to cake pops which lead me to discover Cakeballz and now I am hooked. 

The three flavors include:

Red Velvet is a classic is there really a better word than "velvety" to describe one of the most amazing treats that will ever hit your mouth? They didn't think so. One bite of their red velvet cake ball and you'll never look at cake the same way again. 


 Birthday Cake was my personal favorite and why not?  Who wouldn't want to enjoy their birthday every day of the year? Well, now you can with these bite-sized birthday cake balls. Delicious birthday cake is surrounded by a succulent white icing.

 Admit it you have never heard anyone say "I hate chocolate cake" What do you call something that's made of chocolate, dipped in chocolate, and sprinkled in chocolate? Flaky, milk chocolate madness. It's a type of sweet madness.

I have tried all three flavors and hands down the birthday cake is my favorite flavor, my daughter could not get enough of the chocolate ones leaving my husband to try the red velvet.  I have looked into order more and in doing so I found that they are now being offered at select Walgreens stores making me one very happy cake lover.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved