**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest
opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by
Michelle**
I personally struggle with trying to fit 1 more thing into my day. I
would love to work out but let's be realistic, I truly do not know
where I would fit an hour into my day. For those of you stating, you
need to make the time, I get that, but I do not like getting up at 5
am.
This is where the FITNESS FLOWER comes into play. Fitness that fits
into your life. Here is a little description of the Fitness Flower:
Fitness Flower - A Must-Have for Busy Moms Who Want To Stay In Shape
The Fitness Flower™ is an easy way to
make working out a part of your everyday routine. It's a great
way to couple many of your daily tasks with an exercise! Moms busy
with families, careers, volunteer commitments, and carpooling love
not having to "schedule" a workout into an already action-packed
day.
The Fitness Flower's Bathroom Begonia starts you off with your bathroom ritual: tone your buns and thighs while brushing your teeth or sculpt your calves while removing or applying your makeup. The newly-added Office Orchid Tumbler gives you the opportunity to keep you fit at the office (which also helps keep your mind sharp:). Once you realize that you can sneak a workout into your daily routine without adding anything to your to-do list, you'll be hooked. Busy moms also appreciate the “Fitness that Fits your Life”™ philosophy behind Fitness Flower.
The Fitness Flower's Bathroom Begonia starts you off with your bathroom ritual: tone your buns and thighs while brushing your teeth or sculpt your calves while removing or applying your makeup. The newly-added Office Orchid Tumbler gives you the opportunity to keep you fit at the office (which also helps keep your mind sharp:). Once you realize that you can sneak a workout into your daily routine without adding anything to your to-do list, you'll be hooked. Busy moms also appreciate the “Fitness that Fits your Life”™ philosophy behind Fitness Flower.
Here is a little history about the
Fitness Flower as described by the developer Estelle Shaw:
The Fitness Flower™ is an easy way to make working out a part of
your everyday routine. As I was adapting to my new mommy
schedule, I noticed that I could couple many of my daily tasks
with an exercise. It started with my evening bathroom ritual: I
could tone my buns and thighs while brushing my teeth or sculpt my
calves while removing my makeup. Once I realized that I could
sneak a workout into my daily routine without adding anything to
my to-do list, I knew I had something to share. I began to tell
other women, and the response was overwhelming—they
appreciated the “Fitness that Fits your Life”™ philosophy, and I’m
thrilled to be able to share it with everyone I can.
I’m passionate about helping women focus on health and wellness
without asking them to devote precious time exclusively to
exercise. The Fitness Flower™ is a consistent reminder to
incorporate movements that will help maintain strength and health
into your existing tasks. Developing this program has been a joy,
and I hope it helps reinforce the importance of staying physically
strong. When your body is healthy, your overall quality of life is
better.
I am amazed at what I can now accomplish
in such a short amount of time. The Fitness Flower- Bathroom
Begonia suction cups to your mirror and you just read off the
flower of what to do. The Office Orchid is quite great as well. It
comes with a tumbler and your exercises are around the tumbler.
You can exercise at work.
I think these are an amazing way to get
your day or evening started. So easy and so simple yet you feel
so accomplished. This is great for anyone who just doesn't have
anymore time in their day. Great motivational gift.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment