Image Map

Thursday, July 3, 2014

National Geographic Kids Look and Learn Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinion.  Thank you for the giveaway prize.  Opinions are honest.

 I believe that education should begin early and should begin with parents at home and the best way to do this is through books.  No matter how young children are they are learning it is up to us to help them, and this collection will do just that.

National Geographic Kids Look and Learn series brings fun, lively content to the preschool set with board books that cover a range of topics in an engaging, interactive way.   Each book in the series focuses on a different concept or subject and is designed specifically to cultivate early concept learning with context reinforcement so learning sticks.  Whether it's parts of the body, counting, baby animals, colors or exploring the world of same and different, each durable and sturdy board book is filled with bright, gorgeous photographs and is developed in conjunction with experts in the field of child development and growth.   Perfect for developmental skill building for ages one to four, these eye-catching books make early learning fun! 


 This collection is available as board books, they are colorful, educational, even I learned that 2 Dolphins found together is called a Pod Children will do more than just read or look at the images they will be challenged to see what belong with another, for example does a Zebra have spots or stripes?  After just glancing at a few pages I know that I learned something and that makes me know that my child also will.


Would you like to win a copy of each National Geographic Kids Look and Learn Colors!, Counts!, Baby Animals, Match!, Same and Different and All About Me (ARV: $42)?
 
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, July 13th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
* Friend National Geographic Kids on Facebook
* Follow National Geographic Kids Books on twitter @NGKidsBks
Tell me what topic other than what is already published would you like to see
  Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

78 comments:

Karen Propes said...

I like National Geographic Kids on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

I followNational Geographic Kids on twitter @ncjeepster

ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

I sure she would love all the books, the Little Kids Look and Learn: Match book would be fun looking for the animal matches,
Thanks for the chance,
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

Already Friended you on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

I follow you on Twitter @ncjeepster

ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

I follow you on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/ncjeepster/
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

I follow you via email ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

I tweeted about giveaway https://twitter.com/ncjeepster/status/485905901329477632

ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

I shared giveaway on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster/posts/10202953362929059

ncjeepster@aol.com

Unknown said...

I'd like to see a kid's book about Under the Sea creatures.

Unknown said...

I'm your friend on fb

Unknown said...

like you on fb

Unknown said...

twitter follow as vulcanjava

Unknown said...

pinterest follower as vulcanjava

Unknown said...

subscriber via email

Unknown said...

tweet https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/485926299064893440

Jennielle said...

I like National Geographic Kids on Facebook. facebook.com/jennielle and my email is jennielle239@gmail.com

Sue Hull said...

I follow National Geographic on FB
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

I follow National Geographic Kids on Twitter
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

I'd like to see a book on all kinds of birds,pets & wild birds.Thank you for the awesome giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

FB Friend
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

I like MSM on FB
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

Twitter follower
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

Pinterest follower
suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

Email subscriber

Sue Hull said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/486220080095559682

DG Middendorf said...

Liked National Geographic Kids on Facebook as DG Middendorf

DG Middendorf said...

Follow National Geographic Kids on Twitter @tedricotink

DG Middendorf said...

I'd love to see human diversity books.

DG Middendorf said...

We are friends on fb

DG Middendorf said...

Like on fb as DG Middendorf

DG Middendorf said...

Follow on twitter @tedricotink

DG Middendorf said...

http://www.pinterest.com/dgliam/ follow on pinterest

DG Middendorf said...

http://instagram.com/dgliam follow on Instagram

DG Middendorf said...

https://twitter.com/tedricotink/status/486353757836677120 tweeted

DG Middendorf said...

subscribe mom50now@gmail.com

DG Middendorf said...

https://www.facebook.com/dg.middendorf/posts/447199865417470 shared on Facebook

Colleen Maurina said...

I like National Geographic Kids on Facebook - Colleen Maurina

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I am your friend on Facebook - Colleen Maurina

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I follow you on Pinterest - colleenmaurina

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I subscribe to you by email.

colljerr at comcast dot net

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Unknown said...

I would like to see a book about bunnies

Unknown said...

I follow nat geo kids on twitter @gatormommy123

Unknown said...

I like Nat Geo on Facebook

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter @gatormommy123

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest @gatormommy123

Unknown said...

I subscribe via email under sweepgator@hotmail.com

mrussell said...

like National geographic on fb

mrussell said...

email subscriber

mrussell said...

friends on fb

mrussell said...

like u on fb

mrussell said...

follow u on twitter

mrussell said...

pinterest

mrussell said...

follow ng kids on twitter

Unknown said...

Tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/486579853697634305

cmmj_1984 said...

I like myspringfieldmommy on facebook.

Nancy said...

I like national Geographic Kids on Facebook.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I'd like to see the topics of Fruits and Vegetables .

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Pinterest.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I am an email subscriber to My Springfield Mommy.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on twitter, @taryn221.

Unknown said...

I follow NGkidsbks on twitter, @taryn221

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Mammamayor said...

I receive emails ,natbelinsky@verizon.net

Linda Kish said...

I subscribe to your daily feed.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

lilyk said...

I follow National Geographic Kids on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow National Geographic Kids Books on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I would like to see a book published about food.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/488492121242869761.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved