Image Map

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Poppy Cat: Birthday Treasure

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product no compensation was received. Review by Michelle.**

Are you familiar with the ever so popular "Poppy Cat " books? Well we are because my niece is crazy about books and cats. Now the creators of "Olivia" and "Mr. Men and Little Miss" have come out with Poppy Cat: Birthday Treasure and Other Adventures on DVD.

Poppy Cat: Birthday Treasure welcomes pre-schoolers to the fantastical world of Poppy Cat with 7 fun filled episodes. In the title episode, "Birthday Treasure", it's Poppy's birthday and one of her parents is a treasure map. Hop on board the hot air balloon for an exciting ride to Mystery Jungle, plus lots more adventures to enjoy! It's an action packed adventure that is full of not only humor and great heart, but will also bring children a glimpse of their own potential for imaginative play and creativity.

I absolutely loved watching this DVD with my niece, not only is this DVD educational and funny, each episode teaches an important lesson on friendship and teamwork. At the end of each episode Poppy Cat's owner goes over the message and gives examples. How great is that. I am completely sold.

Here is a list of episodes:
Birthday Treasure
Bad Robot
Magic Show
Sunken Ship
Bumble Fumble
Cheese Mountain
Marshmallow Mines

This is 80 minutes of pure education and fun for any child. I can't wait for the next one to come out.  Highly recommend. This is a great gift for any child or any classroom with small children. Great for day care providers.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved