Image Map

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Puritan's Pride Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

The dreaded swimsuit season is here. As much time as we spend in the water you wouldn't think being in a  swimsuit would bother me but it does. I truly dread it every year. I think this year has been the worst for me because I have been stress eating. My step daughter got married a week ago and that was a lot of stress on me.   One would think I would start working out before the wedding and try to get in shape  but in all reality I just couldn't. Studies show you not loose weight for a special event so I went with that. Now with all the wonderful dietary supplements Puritan's Pride sent me I have no excuses.     Here is a list of all the wonderful things I am currently using and or just recently tried. 

Aloe Vera Gel 99%: Aloe Vera is known for its ability to aid in dryness and help nourish the skin. This formula softly moisturizes and revitalizes the skin, leaving it fresh and supple.

Super Citrimax® Garcinia Cambogia: Garcinia Cambogia is a small pumpkin-shaped fruit that is native to Indonesia. The rind of this fruit contains the revolutionary ingredient Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), which is considered the “active compound,” and can help support your dieting goals.* This formula also contains Chromium Picolinate to support sugar metabolism.*

Green Coffee Bean Extract: Green coffee beans contain antioxidant properties - the nutrients that help to counter the destructive nature of free radicals.* Free radicals are unstable compounds that can occur naturally in our bodies and can also be caused by pollution, smoking, even the sun. By fighting free radicals, antioxidants assist in maintaining good health.*

Super Strength Myo-Leptin™ CLA: Myoleptin™ CLA is scientifically designed with a balanced ratio of c9,t11 and t10,c12 isomers. These bioactive ingredients help you achieve a healthy and toned body composition.* Evidence suggests these isomers work by modulating oxidative enzyme activity as well as energy metabolism.*

Organic Doctor Vitamin E Lip Balm: Rich Vitamin E is designed to penetrate and moisturize the driest of skin, giving instant conditioning while helping to maintain elasticity. Together, with selected bioactive shea butter, the effect will be noticeably hydrated lips. Product is free from SLS, parabens, artificial colors, phthalates and preservatives.

I must say the Aloe Vera Gel and the Moisturizing Lip Balm is amazing. After being at the lake house for 4 days we truly needed these and loved them. I have only been using the Super Citrimax for a few days and I personally think it has curbed my appetite. Which is great considering it is supposed to help me reach my dieting goals. The hardest part for me is taking it 30-60 minutes before each meal. I keep remembering afterwords.  Maybe I should look into something for memory loss.

Would you like to win a sample of each item listed above?

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, July 27th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
Like Puritan's Pride on Facebook
Follow Puritan's Pride on Twitter @puritanspride
Tell me which of the items above you would like to try most and why
  Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

*Always consult you medical professional before starting any new supplements.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

94 comments:

wen budro said...

I most want to try the Super Citrimax® Garcinia Cambogia because I've been hearing so much about it.

wen budro said...

I am an email subscriber at wendyalaska333@aol.com

wen budro said...

I follow puritan's pride on FB as wen budro

wen budro said...

I follow MSM on FB as wen budro

wen budro said...

I follow puritan's pride on twitter as @wendybudrow

wen budro said...

I follow MSM on twitter as @wendybudrow

wen budro said...

I follow MSM on pinterest as wlburro

wen budro said...

I am a FB friend as wen budro

Linda Kish said...

I would like to try the Green Coffee Bean Extract because I have read that it is good for you.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I subscribe to your daily feed.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Maryann D. said...

I Like Puritan's Pride on Facebook
as Maryann Drapkin

Maryann D. said...

I Follow Puritan's Pride on Twitter as
@macdrap50

Maryann D. said...

I would love to try most the Aloe Vera Gel 99%. My skin is very dry and I am getting rashes so this might help.

Maryann D. said...

I *Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
as Maryann Drapkin

Maryann D. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as
@macdrap50

Maryann D. said...

I do follow on Pinterest. I follow as dipsy38

Maryann D. said...

I *Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
in My Yahoo

Maryann D. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
as Maryandrap

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201435

Maryann D. said...

I shared on twitter:
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/489898478576103424

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201437

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201439

Sue Hull said...

I like Puritans Pride on FB
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

I follow Puritans Pride on Twitter
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

I'm most excited about the Super Cetrimax because I need to lose weight and I hear this really helps.
Thank you for the awesome giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

FB Friend
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

I like MSM on FB
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

Twitter follower
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

Pinterest follower
suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

Email subscriber

Sue Hull said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/490732263487725568

tarter95 said...

I would like to try the Green Coffee Bean Extract.

tarter95 said...

I like you on FB.

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201440

Sue Hull said...

I shared on Twitter
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/491341497782915072

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201443

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201444

Sue Hull said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/491819095285719040

Nancy said...

I like Puritan's Pride on Facebook: Nancy D - - - - - - .

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I'd most like to try the Moisturizing ip Balm because it sounds very pampering!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I like you on Facebook: Nancy D - - - - - - .

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I am an email subscriber.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Sue Hull said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/492133370206240768

rj7777 said...

I like Puritans pride on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I would like to try the green coffee extract. I haven't tried it before and wonder about what it does. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I am your friend on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I like you on facebook. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I follow you on twitter. rjs7777

rj7777 said...

I follow you on Pinterest. rj7777

rj7777 said...

I am subscribed to your e-mails. Rita Spratlen

rj7777 said...

I am following you on instagram. ritaspratlen

rj7777 said...

I shared this giveaway at https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/726910444023133

rj7777 said...

I tweeted about this giveaway here-https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/492135504021041152

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201445

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201446

Helga said...

I like Puritans Pride on fb billsn beaks

Helga said...

I am friends with you on FB billsn beaks

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201447

Gina H. said...

Like Puritan's Pride on Facebook

Gina H. said...

Follow Puritan's Pride on Twitter

Gina H. said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Gina H. said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Gina H. said...

Follow you on Pinterest

Gina H. said...

I want to try Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss.

pmj said...

fb fan of puritan pride.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

i would like to try the aloe vera gel. thanks
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

twitter follower

Diana said...

twitter follower

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
#0207201448

amanda hoffman said...

i sent you a friend request on facebook
amanda hoffman
amandahoffman35@yahoo.com if i win

Sue Hull said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/493469290054438914

Emily said...

I like Puritan's Pride on Facebook.

Emily said...

I would like to try the aloe vera gel, because I know it can do great things.
Btw, I found it interesting that you mentioned garcinia cambogia, because I freelance as a copywriter and have done a lot of writing on that product. :)

eclairre said...

Garcinia Cambogia because I've been hearing so much about it.

eclairre at ymail dot com

lilyk said...

I follow Puritan's Pride on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow Puritan's Pride on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I would like to try the Aloe Vera Gel the most because it looks very useful!

lilyk said...

I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/493560996548460544.

Leela said...

Vitamin E Lip Balm because my lips are always dry.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved