**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
I have the perfect pillow. If no one in your house has a latex allergy that is.
I am in love with Reverie Sweet Slumber Pillows.
- Made of shredded natural Latex
- Hypo-allergenic and dust mite resistant
- 100% cotton quilted,removable cover is machine washable
I guarantee you won't be disappointed. I am truly amazed. I will admit I have to go looking for my pillow on a regular basis because all my kids are in love with it as well.
I need to order my son one. He has horrible allergies and it is perfect for him. He is allergic to dust mites and mold and this pillow is GREAT for him. He is usually the one that takes it and I can understand why.
They say you should replace your pillow every 6 months, but with Reverie Pillow you don't need to. This is great for my son also because he is camping this weekend and we are to get a lot of rain. In the past when a pillow gets wet, it's history. This cover is removable and machine washable so this is great for me and him too.
You can also request a free information kit on the Reverie Sleep System.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment