Image Map

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Secret Agent 23 Skidoo Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 

** I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Let's get ready for some Family Hip Hop with Secret Agent 23 Skidoo The Perfect Quirk.

Here's a little synopsis of the CD:
The Perfect Quirk, a raucous celebration of originality and the quirkiness of being a kid in this crazy awesome world, is the ideal soundtrack for living room dance parties or a summer vacation on the road less traveled. The tunes are classic hip hop spiced with Motown, reggae, club thump, blues, and the occasional pirate shanty, each one aimed at the quirky soul of the funky family.

This was perfect for my daughters sleep over with a bunch of girls. They liked all the versatility of the music. Of course when you have 6 giggling girls they pretty much like anything. I can honestly say there is some music I just can not listen to and I never felt that way about this CD at all.
Here is a track list:

  1. You're it
  2. Unwind
  3. Imaginary
  4. Friend
  5. 3 Pointed Back
  6. Pillowfort Pillowfight
  7. PJ's All Day
  8. Guess What
  9. Caught in the Screen
  10. Time Machine
  11. Nightlight
Our favorite song was Pj's all Day because we could totally relate to this song, which is sad but true. Great CD for parties and get togethers. I also think Secret Agent 23 would be great for classroom parties.

Want to win a copy of Secret Agent 23 Skidoo's CD?

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, July 20th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
Enter the Year of Weird contest.
Like Secret Agent 23 on Facebook
Sign up for their newsletter
  Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

14 comments:

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pjames330at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

lilyk said...

I follow Secret Agent 23 on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I signed up for their newsletter.

lilyk said...

I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/491039759838363648.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved