Image Map

Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Purina One Cat 28-Day Challenge Review

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Thanks to Purina for my samples for review. Opinions are honest. No compensation received.

If you are a regular reader of my site, then I am quite sure you have read about my love for cats.  My daughter has inherited that love as well and because of that my family now has 6 cats ranging from my oldest who is 18 years old down to my youngest who is 3 months old.  All but one of them were either strays or were adopted from a shelter.

A little over a year ago I was invited by Purina to their St. Louis headquarters and learned about the True Nature of Cats.  I have been a loyal user of Purina cat food since then. 

I recently took part in the Purina ONE 28-Day Challenge which is discussed in the video above.  The first step was to go to the Purina website and registering which comes with a coupon!  Then I went to the store to pick up some bags of Purina ONE Smart Blend.  As you can imagine with 6 cats, I go through a lot of cat food.  I like that I had a number of varieties to choose from including Indoor Advantage, Healthy Metabolism, Hairball Formula and Salmon & Tuna flavor.

When I went to fill my cat food feeder I quickly had all 6 cats surrounding it to see what was going on.  They were all definitely interested in eating this new food, I started with Indoor Advantage, so I put some of it in a few different bowls so they could all enjoy it without having to fight for it. 

After 28 days, I still have 6 cats that are exciting to eat but I have also noticed some other changes.  All of them, even my 18 year old seems to have more energy.  All of them are running around and playing with each other as well as the humans in the house.  My husband is in charge of scooping the cat litter and he noticed there is less to scoop too. According to the Purina site, small, firm stools are signs that more nutrition is going to work inside your cat. The final thing I can easily see is that the coats look better. 

I am definitely planning on continuing using Purina ONE Smart Blend even after the 28-day challenge has ended.  I can not argue with the results and want all of my cats to keep eating the food that is clearly making a positive impact.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved