Image Map

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Til the Morning Lullabies and Songs of Comfort

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


    ** I have received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

If your going thru a tough time and rely on music to soothe and comfort you I have found the perfect CD. "TIL THE MORNING: LULLABIES and SONGS OF COMFORT by Edie Carey and Sarah Sample.

Let me give you a little info on the making of this CD:
In 2010, after releasing her third album and having her second child, Sarah Sample realized that most of her music-making at home involved singing to her children. It felt only natural that her next record should embrace the lullabies that were at the core of her motherhood experience. At this time, her friend Edie Carey was in the throes of a two-year struggle with infertiity following a near-fatal experience while on tour. Sarah soon became one of Edie's main sources of support, and their friendship deepened.

Edie welcomed a son in 2012 (thanks to winning a $16K IVF cycle at a raffle!), and soon the two friends began hatching plans to make Sarah's lullaby idea come true. They wanted to not only honor the quiet moments between parent and child, but also to pay tribute to the struggles of infertility, recognizing the circuitous and painful journey many people must travel to become parents. 'Til The Morning: Lullabies and Songs of Comfort carries a message of love, comfort, and solace for any listener.

Here is a track list:

  1. Lullaby
  2. California Stars
  3. turn Around
  4. Slumber My Darling
  5. North Star
  6. I'm on Your Side
  7. Softly and Tendwerly
  8. your Own Stars
  9. If I Needed You
  10. All The Pretty Little Horses
  11. La La Lu
  12. These Things
  13. Sweet, Sweet Dreams
  14. Now The Day Is Over
  Songs of Comfort is a relaxing CD. I listened to it while in the bath tub with a glass of wine and just thoroughly enjoyed the peace and comfort. This is a great Cd for any new mom or soon to be mom. I also feel that this would be great for  pre-school quiet time or anyone going through ruff patch in their life.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved