**I received these samples in the hopes I would share my honest opinions, no compensation**
If you are like me and over 30 you know how hard it is to keep your skin healthy and beautiful. Bright, clear, and youthful especially during the warm and humid weather that summer brings. I was invited to try the newly launched Altchek MD skincare line which can be found at Ulta.
The collection includes:
o Daily Exfoliating Cleanser - Gentle Micro-Polish: Micro-polish particles gently exfoliate skin while calming irritation.
o Glycolic Renewal Pads - Refining Micro-Peel: Clarifies and softens skin’s texture by diminishing fine lines and clearing pores.
o Eye Gel Pads - DePuff, Hydrate and Refresh: Revitalizes fatigued eyes while also renewing skin’s resilience.
o Eye Repair Cream - for Puffiness and Fine Lines: Provides intense hydration to fight puffiness and dark under-eye circles.
o Brightening Serum - Skin Tone Corrector: Enhances skin renewal, texture and tone for more radiant skin.
o Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30: Helps protect against UVA/UVB rays and hydrates without making skin oily.
o Night Treatment - Restorative Serum:Delivers moisture for overnight renewal and resilience.
o Doctor’s Skin Remedy - Skin Protectant: Heals minor skin irritations and helps prevent dry skin—a true multipurpose hero product for any skin complaints.
In my opinion you need to try a product for at least a month before you know if it really does work and that is what I have done with Altchek MD. When I start any new products I worry about having any type of reactions and I was thrilled to not have any trouble with breakouts, red patches or burning. I like that the products have little to no fragrance and can be mixed and matched, used alone or all together at one time. I also like that they absorb quickly and do not leave your skin feeling oily or looking as through you have just applied a product.
I have tried some combination of these products daily for the past month and while they all have delivered on their promises I want to point out two pieces of the collection that I order one day when I need more and those are the Eye Repair Cream and the Doctor's Skin Remedy.
The Eye Repair Cream has in my opinion done the most work, being very concentration I know that a little amount is all you need. It has smoothed my under eye area, the area that I feel needs the most work, it did not reduce the dark circles that I have but it has smoothed the skin out and I think with continued use I may just rid myself of this little under eye line that I have.
The one that surprised me the most was the Doctor's Skin Remedy, it suggests using is after shaving or waxing or even as a lip balm. Having fair skin I do get razor bumps and after three or four uses I noticed that my skin was not only softer but the bumps are no present which I never expected. As for using is as a lip balm, I did not care of this and that is only because I like a minty burn with my lip balms and the Doctors Skin Remedy does not offer that, it is similar to using Vaseline.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!




No comments:
Post a Comment