This is a sponsored post.
A recent survey revealed that 90% of families purchase prescriptions during the year. If you are in that group, but want to save as much money is possible, I have come across an app that may help you with that.
LowestMed is a free, anonymous and very easy to use app to help you locate the cheapest medication in your area. It is available for iPhone, Android and for the Windows Phone.
I recently saw an article discussing ADHD and one of the medications mentioned to help treat it is called Concerta (Methylphenidate). I decided to test LowestMed out using this medication and the results were very interesting.
The first step is to enter the medication and your zip code.
Next you have to enter the quantity and the dosage.
Then the results showed 5 different locations in my area.
Then to make sure you are going to the correct place if you are unsure where it is, you can bring up a map. As you can see I would be able to save over $13 by going to the lowest price pharmacy.
It really is that easy. By just following those easy steps you will have an answer immediately. Plus you can also enter your discount card information if you have one as well as look to see if there is a generic alternative for your prescription.
As I said earlier, this is a FREE app. Simply visit the App Store and download it for either your Android or Windows Phone.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!






No comments:
Post a Comment