Image Map

Sunday, August 3, 2014

GelPro Elite Is The World's Most Comfortable Mat!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

 **I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions.  No compensation**

Standing on any hard surface can be hard, especially at home where you should be the most comfortable.  How many hours do you spend in the kitchen in front of the stove or sink?   My guess is more than you wish to admit which is why you should be comfortable and by just changing out or adding a mat like the GelPro Elite you can save yourself so much discomfort. 

Before I tell you about my thoughts on the Gel Pro Elite here is what you want & need to know:

Featuring a revolutionary Dual Comfort Core System of patented gel and energy-return foam, the all-new Elite Comfort Mat transforms hard flooring into a shock-absorbing surface that protects feet, legs and back from discomfort and fatigue. This breakthrough comfort technology cradles the foot so weight is properly distributed and standing energy is restored. The Elite Comfort Mat not only feels amazing with a perfect blend of soft, soothing gel and springy foam, but it also features an elegant design with contoured edges completely unique to the marketplace.  No-curl beveled edges, a non-slip bottom surface plus a stain-resistant and easy-to-clean designer top fabric make the Elite the superior choice in comfort floor mats.


While I know the kitchen is a well used area of most homes I wanted to use my GelPro in my guest room.  The reasons why I picked the bathroom are simple, one the sample color matched this room best and recently I decided that while we may not entertain overnight guest there is no reason why we can not use this space, so we have.  At first I thought it would be best used in front of the sink, until of course my highly energized six year old wiped out on the slippery floor after getting out of the bath so I moved it to in front of the tub with the thought that it would prevent her from slipping when she exited the tub.


As soon as my husband keeled on the mat he paused and asked me where it came from I knew that something made this mat special...why else when he even notice it was there?  He had been using a towel for his knees but I can assure you just one step on this mat makes you wonder how you managed with a towel for all these years.

So what makes this ElitePro mat so special?  Well it is designed to help prevent the pain and discomfort that almost 65% of use experience on a daily basis.


By offering:
  • A Designer Top Surface
  • A Layer of Proprietary Gel
  • A Energy Return Foram
  • A Non Slip Bottom
It reduces the pressure put on joins and helps improve circulation which in the long run reduces pain and makes doing simple tasks like those in the kitchen easier than ever.

While you can get the GelPro Elite online it will soon be at Bed, Bath & Beyond locations nationwide.  They also offer one designer pattern (Linen) in five stylish colors; Cardinal, Granite Grey, Khaki, Truffle and Sandalwood.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved