This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
This week I read somewhere that Hello Kitty will be turning 40 years old this year, this caused me to look back at my experience with her as a child and now our daughter's. I remember that there were a few toys and trinkets but nothing like there is today. I also remember how excited I was when I had a set of Hello Kitty pencils going back to school one year.
Back then I never would have imagined that there would be so much more added to the collection. I know that back to school shopping for me has not only gotten easier but also fun thanks to Walmart and their exclusive Hello Kitty line of clothing, accessories, bags, jewelry and school supplies.
Whether you are decorating a room, stocking up on back to school clothes, filling a back pack up with school supplies or throwing a Hello Kitty themed party, Walmart has everything you need to send your kids back to school in style with Hello Kitty.
In our case we chose to have a little back to school fun, and at our house fun means pulling out the sofa bed and just hanging out, which meant writing in her Hello Kitty Diary while wearing her Hello Kitty PJs.
She was so content making notes in her diary that I was able to leave the room and get a few things done around the house and after cleaning up the kitchen I can back into the room to find her snuggled up and taking a nap which gave me even more time to get the house clean.
I know I am not the only person guilty of not printing photos but we took a few days last week and visited Grizzly Jacks and of course we took a lot of photos which would have just sat on the phone until one day when I would transfer them to the computer. So I ran to Walmart, printed them and allowed our daughter to make her very own scrap book so that she would remember our few days away.
Did you know that you can visit the Hello Kitty page on Walmart.com to create your own Hello Kitty avatar? Then play dress up by selecting the outfit, bow, extra, adds-on and shoes of your choice. When you’re done, you can email or print your Hello Kitty avatar.
Here is one of the back to school Hello Kitty Avatar's our daughter has created and of course emailed me. My Springfield Mommy readers have been invited to enter Walmart's Back to School With Hello Kitty giveaway.
Back To School With Hello Kitty!
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!




No comments:
Post a Comment