**I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions. No compensation**
We all have seen the stand at the Kohl's check outs that sells kid-friendly cause merchandise, but what you may not know is that 100 percent of the net profits are donated to support kids' health and education initiatives in communities nationwide. What is even more impressive to learn is that since 2000, more than $257 million has been raised nationwide.
Now through September 20th you can support Kohls Cares by picking up the Little Critter collection, Zoo Matching Game, 2 pk Doodle packs, plus The Mom 100 Cookbook which has something for the entire family.
Our family is proud to support Kohls Cares. I love that for $5 our daughter is able to help a local cause and of course the fact that she gets a plush or book makes her want to help each time she visits a store.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



No comments:
Post a Comment