Image Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pure Health Juice Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

** I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. review by Michelle**

With childhood obesity being a problem in the US more and more moms are looking for drinks that do not have a lot of sugar. Those drinks are not easy to find. My kids do not drink soda and never have and we still struggle with finding drinks. Now I realize there is always water and my kids are ok with that, but sometimes they like something different.

PURE HEALTH NATURALLY Fruit Juices!  With only 80 calories per serving, and using pure cane sugar and stevia leaf to sweeten the juice, these juices contain the quality you expect from Pure Health Naturally! My kids really liked these. I mean they truly did not last long in my house. Nothing does with 4 kids plus I always have an extra or two  here.


 Her is a description of the juices we devoured:

Acai Blueberry:  Enjoy the Brazilian beauty berry!  Acai Blueberry blends the rich flavor of the exotic Amazonian acai berry with the bold, delicious taste of blueberries and a burst of sweetness from grapes and pineapple. 
Pome Berries:  Savor the flavor of pomegranate superfruit!  Pome Berries blends the lush, hearty flavor of pomegranates with the tantalizing, delicious taste of mixed berries and a tasty, bright burst of grapes and pineapple. 
           Goji Cranberry:  Meet the happy berry!  Goji Cranberry blends the sweet tangy flavor of the  Asian goji berry with the sharp, tart taste of cranberry and a burst of grape and pineapple.

The Cranberry was our favorite. This is a great alternative to soda or other sugary drinks. My girls tend to drink a lot of apple juice which of course is naturally sweetened so even then even though it's better than soda it's still not great on a regular basis. I wish these came in small containers that you could easily fit into a lunch box. We often struggle with that and finding drinks to take on the boat with us. The juice boxes get soggy after awhile in the cooler.  Over all for home I will continue to buy this juice. My kids liked it, it meets their Vitamin C & B12 requirements. What do you have to loose?

Would you like to win one of each of these juices?

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, August 24th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
 
 Want to win?
Which of the juices would you like to try most?
Like Pure Health on Facebook
Follow Pure Health on Twitter
Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

72 comments:

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Unknown said...

I'd like to try the Cranberry juice the most. :)

Unknown said...

I like your page on facebook.

Unknown said...

Pinterest follower.

Unknown said...

Confirmed email subscriber.

tarter95 said...

I would like to try the Goji Cranberry...

tarter95 said...

I like you on FB

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.

Anonymous said...

I like Pure Health on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

I like you on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

We are friends on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter.

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your emails.

Nancy said...

First I'd try the Pome Berries juice.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I like Pure Health on Facebook.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I am an email subscriber.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Leela said...

Pome Berries.

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

Unknown said...

I would like to try the Goji Cranberry

Unknown said...

I would like to try the pome berries one the most!

Unknown said...

i follow Pure Health on facebook

Unknown said...

i follow Pure Health on twitter

Unknown said...

we are friends on facebook

Unknown said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on facebook

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on twitter

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on pinterest j9507

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on instagram

Diana said...

I'd like to try the cranberry

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Alisha K said...

I would like to try the Pome Berries.

megankayden@yahoo.com

Alisha K said...

Sent you a request on fb

Alisha Kostiuk
megankayden@yahoo.com

Alisha K said...

Following you on pinterest

Alisha Kostiuk
megankayden@yahoo.com

Kristie said...

I would like to try the Acai Blueberry the most. Thank you!

Kristie said...

Like Pure Health on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails and RSS with My Yahoo! Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/503634957911461889

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154488909220497

Thank you.

Kathy Fleming said...

I Like Pure Health on Facebook as Kathy Fleming.

Kathy Fleming said...

I Follow Pure Health on Twitter as @KathyFleming333

Kathy Fleming said...

We are already friends on Facebook (Kathy Fleming).

Kathy Fleming said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Kathy Fleming.

Kathy Fleming said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @KathyFleming333.

pmj said...

goji cranberry
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

Angela Saver said...

I would like to try the Goji Cranberry the most!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

like Springfield mommy on fb as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

friends with you on fb as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

follow u on pinterest as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

daily feed subscriber

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

tweeted
https://mobile.twitter.com/saverang/status/503685528881868800

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

kathy dalton said...

id love the cranberry

kathy dalton said...

id love the cranberry

kathy dalton said...

i Like Pure Health on Facebook as kathy cavanagh dalton

kathy dalton said...

i Follow Pure Health on Twitter as @lilmonkey1959

kathy dalton said...

we are friends on facebook as kathy cavanagh dalton

kathy dalton said...

i *Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as kathy cavanagh dalton

kathy dalton said...

i *Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @lilmonkey1959

kathy dalton said...

*Follow me on Pinterest here http://www.pinterest.com/lilmonkey1959/

kathy dalton said...

i Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

kathy dalton said...

tweeted https://twitter.com/lilmonkey1959/status/503690726841270275

kathy dalton said...

facebook share https://www.facebook.com/kathy.c.dalton/posts/697393040333387

Momma Darby said...

I'd like to try the Pome one!

lilyk said...

I would like to try the Pome Berries juice the most.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved