Image Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Riff Rockit "If I Could Fly" Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Get ready to Soar with Riff Rockit's new release. "If I Could Fly", it brings a taste of the 80's and 90's anthem to kids. Here's a little bit about the CD,If I Could Fly lifts off with a blast of guitar energy on the album opener, "Food Groups."  If AC/DC and Kansas had a baby and penned the child a song about food groups and eating healthy, this would be it.  "Backyard," a Van Halen-inspired tune with an irrepressible dance beat, follows. The all-things-Hollywood California kitty cat, "Mr. Tux," brings to mind '80s electropop in a feline pairing with '80s rock.  If I Could Fly cruises to an expansive conclusion with the album's title track, a wistful bit of imagination that Riff describes as "Tom Petty mixed with Def Leppard".
Riff Rockit's alter ego, indie musician Evan Michael, is a leukemia survivor with a great desire to help those suffering from blood cancers. Consequently, he will donate all proceeds from If I Could Fly to Be The Match, an organization whose mission is to deliver cures for blood cancers. 

Track List:

  1. New Shoes
  2. Backyard
  3. Guitar Hero
  4.  Food Groups
  5. Beach
  6. Mr Tux
  7. If I Could Fly
  8. Rainy Day
  9. Birthday
  10. Wintertime
Absolutely loved this CD, I think because I grew up listening to AC/DC and they are still my favorite. I also grew up listening to Def Leppard and Van Halen. If I had to pick a favorite song I would pick food Groups just because we really got into it and really liked the beat. All of Riff Rockit's work emphasizes a message of positive thoughts and actions, healthy living, and a love of learning. "If I Could Fly" is no different. This is great for the little rocker left in all of us.

Would you like to win a copy of If I Could Fly?

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, August 17th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
 Want to win?
Visit Riff Rockit's site, what did you enjoy most?
What do you enjoy most about children's music
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

34 comments:

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Unknown said...

My daughters liked the games. :)

Unknown said...

I like the catchy tunes. :)

Unknown said...

We're already friends on facebook.

Unknown said...

I like your page on facebook.

Unknown said...

Twitter follower.

Unknown said...

Pinterest follower.

Anne N. said...

We enjoyed the videos.

Anne N. said...

We're friends on FB.

Anne N. said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Anne N. said...

Twitter follower, ca4muse

Anne N. said...

Pinterest follower, muse1041

Anne N. said...

Following My Springfield Mommy on Instagram, calgrl76

Unknown said...

sent a friend request on Facebook


kelley roach

Unknown said...

My little guy just LOVES music like this - something to get him moving that he can RELATE to. Reading the ABOUT page on the site really made me want this CD for my son. I've already favorited the page so I can go back to it later. :)

Unknown said...

I'm a daily email subscriber

Unknown said...

I am your FB friend
Alicia Crenshaw

Unknown said...

I like your FB page
Alicia Crenshaw

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest
alicia crenshaw

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter
@aliciacren

pmj said...

I liked the games and the videos.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

kid music is so upbeat and happy.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you!

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you!

Kristie said...

Follow on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails and RSS with My Yahoo! Kristie Donelson kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/501106274868936704

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154464471810497

Thank you.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved