Image Map

Monday, October 13, 2014

It's Time To Learn With Your Nickeolodeon Friends

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

I have found the perfect gift for that young preschooler. Whether it be for Christmas or birthday, I have found it. Let's Learn 3-DVD collection! ABC's with Dora, Colors with Bubble Guppies, and 123's with team Umizoomi.

Nickelodeon extends its line of “Let’s Learn” DVDs with the brand new Let’s Learn: Patterns and Shapes. In a fun-filled two hours of “edu-tainment,” kids can play along to five new episodes from Team Umizoomi, Dora the Explorer, Blue’s Clues and Ni Hao Ka-lan! as they explore circles, squares, triangles, and more. The set also includes a shapes worksheet!

Let’s Learn: Patterns & Shapes Episodes:
· Team Umizoomi: Team Umizoomi vs. The Shape Bandit
· Dora the Explorer: Catch the Shape Train!
· Ni Hao Kai-lan: The Dinosaur Balloon
· Blue's Clues: Shape Searchers
· Blue's Room: Shape Detectives

What kid would not love to have this collection? This 3 dvd collection is full of everyone's favorite characters. My niece will squeal with excitement when she see's this. I can't wait to give it to her. This is the perfect gift for any preschool teacher, or any preschooler. If I had to pick who I enjoyed watching more, Dora, Team Umizoomi, Blues Clues, Kai-lan, or Bubble Guppies I could not answer. We love them all. 138 minutes of pure fun learning.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved