Image Map

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Justin's and 18 Rabbits Snacks Review

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!








**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

With school back in full swing, soccer practices and games and basketball games & let's not forget Halloween approaching, I am constantly grabbing snacks for the bus ride, car ride and in between games. We have all fallen in love with Justin's organic peanut butter cups and  Justin's peanut butter, almond butter & chocolate Hazelnut butter.

These little packets are great for lunch boxes as well as the office. They are also good on breads,  toast, vegetables & fruit. These are the perfect size at 1.15 oz. and they taste great and I love that they are all natural. The chocolate hazelnut butter is 60% less sugar than the  other leading brand.

Here's a little description of Justin's snacks:    
 
Justin’s, maker of all-natural, high-quality nut butters and peanut butter cups, offers nut butter squeeze packs that are perfect for any brown bagged lunch. Packed with protein and providing an excellent source of vitamin E and a good source of fiber, these squeeze packs come in a variety of delicious flavors such as Maple Almond Butter, Chocolate Hazelnut Butter and Classic Almond Butter, just to name a few. Whether spreading on a sandwich or rice cake, or eating right out of the pack, this is a fun snack that anyone will enjoy eating! These would be great for Halloween treats!

Along with Justin's I also received 18 Rabbits Jr. Granola bars. My favorite was chocolate banana. I also received mango strawberry, chocolate cherry and cranberry apricot. All of them were good, I just preferred the chocolate banana. Here is a little description on Rabbits Jr.:   18 Rabbits, maker of organic, artisan granola and granola bars, offers a family a Jr. Bars perfect for lunchboxes everywhere! Not only are they nut-free and school-friendly, they would be great for Halloween treats. Trust me when I say this, "A mom would prefer her child get a granola bar over a candy bar or pixie stick any day."

Justin's items are available for purchase online as well as in stores. Visit the Store Locator for one near you. Check out the 18 Rabbits site to order product or to find the list of stores that sell these items.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved