I received the product as part of a promotional program with LeapFrog and BSM Media.
Our daughter's education is a top priority in our home, and we struggle trying to find ways to make it enjoyable. Let's face it no child wants to sit down with a workbook on a Friday night and do math worksheets, they also don't want to watch a video go on and on about a topic they don't really care about, but when you incorporate a tablet and some pretty fun characters like Sesame Street then learning goes from being required by Mom and Dad to requested by your child.
Just before our trip to Beaches she was sent the new LeapPad3 to keep her entertained while we traveled. She was so excited when she opened up the package because one it was a tablet and two she could not wait to be able to play the new Sesame Street game with the Sesame Characters. I was most impressed that the battery lasts for up to 6 hours which was the amount of time we needed to travel and trust me when I say I was shocked that she never once asked "how much longer"
Here is what you want to know about the new LeapPad3:
- High Performance Fun
- Wi-Fi with Kid Safe Web
- Kid-Tough
- 1,000+ Games & Apps
- Rechargeable Battery, that lasts up to 6 hours
- Personalized Learning, that automatically adjusts to your child
- Parental Controls
- 5" Touchscreen
- Peer-to-Peer Play
- See Your Child's Progress
With a wide range of games the LeapPad3 comes loaded with 10 apps and their teaching library includes lessons in:
- Reading & Writing
- Mathematics
- Science & Social Studies
- Creativity & Life Skills
- Logic & Problem Solving
- Personal & Social Skills
- Language learning
(not the best photo, but the only one I was able to get before being asked to put my phone away by security)
The LeapPad3 had many features but I do have to share a story about the Peer-to-Peer feature with you. As we sat at the airport waiting for out return flight our daughter pulled out her LeapPad 3, I did not think much of it until a little boy about the same age walked up to us and asked my daughter if she was a certain name that was coming across his LeapPad. I wish you could have seen her expression when she looked up and saw kids standing there wanting to chat and play with her.
As a Mom it is important to me to be able to trust that my child is exposed to quality activities and Leap Frog has proven themselves to me once again with the new LeapPad 3.
From my child's point of view the tablet is fun and allows you to take selfies with Grover, chat with friends, make videos of completely useless items and play games. Even if you don't want to admit it when you are six not much more matters.
The LeapPad3 is listed on many of the top holiday toy lists and I expect it will be a popular item this year, which is why if it is on your list you may not want to wait to long before you pick one up. The last thing anyone wants to be doing is rushing around town looking for one at the last minute or paying a higher price because the demand is high.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment