Image Map

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Schwan's is Paying It Forward & Helping Make Fundrasing Easy

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions.  No compensation.

Do you have an organization that could use more funds, maybe it is a local school, church group, sports organization or another group in your community.  If so I am sure you have tried selling candy, pizzas, cookie dough, collected a wide arrange of clip and earn labels but did you know that Schwan's now has a program that makes fundraising not only easy but allows you to purchase a product that you actually need and probably already use.  It is called Schwans Cares and allows your organization to earn up to 40% on sales.

Here is how it works:


The best part is supporters of the group’s fundraising web page can then shop online from more than 350 of Schwan’s home-style foods and help the fundraising group meet its goals with online purchases. 

Online Generated Fundraiser:
Create Page – Build Team – Share – Shop & Earn
There are two different campaign time periods: the ‘Active Period’ and ‘Annuity Period’. During the ‘Active Period’ your group will earn 20% on Schwan’s product sales and 40% on eCertificate purchases. Once the ‘Active Period’ has ended, your campaign will enter into the ‘Annuity Period’ and you will continue to earn 5% back on Schwan’s product sales for the rest of the year.

Active Period (30-45 days)
• Earn 20% on Schwan's product sales
• Earn 40% on eCertificates (electronic gift card – online only; limit 1 per customer, per campaign)

Annuity Period (~320 days after the Active Campaign Period)
• Earn 5% on Schwan’s product sales

Campaign Timeline Example
Active Campaign Period: 5/1/14-6/14/14 (45 days)
Annuity Period: 6/15/14-4/30/15 (320 days)

 

Our family has always been fans of Schwan's.  They not only offer a wide arrange of quality foods that are easy for me to prepare for dinner, even after working all day, but they also offer meals that to be honest I would not know how to prepare on my own.   (yes, my skills in the kitchen are limited)

I am excited to be working with Schwan's to help get the word about about Schwan's Cares.  I am the co-president of our daughter's school support club and our main focus is bringing extra funds into the school and I can promise you that I will be addressing this program at our next meeting.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved