Image Map

Monday, October 13, 2014

Spicy Shelf Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I have received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

I truly thought when I moved into my house I would have enough storage space. Well as it turns out I do not have enough storage space at all. I absolutely hate my spice cabinet. Stuff falls out all the time. I have to remove 15 bottles of spices to get to the one I want. I've told you all I cook a lot. We'll Spicy Shelf has now came into my life. I am in spice heaven.

Spicy Shelf Turns That Unruly Mess of Spices Into a Home Chef’s Organized Dream - Spicy Shelf Nearly Doubles Useable Storage Space While Making Every Spice Easily Visible Anyone who’s spent time searching for that one needed spice – knowing it’s there but unable to find it among the clutter of tins and bottles – will want Spicy Shelf™, the new solution that nearly doubles useable storage space while also making every spice in the cabinet easily visible. Guaranteed to fit any size cupboard or pantry, there’s no complicated installation – simply use existing shelf pins or the included freestanding legs.


I absolutely love that I could make this fit basically any size shelf to fit my needs. I love that I could easily assemble it. I can now see every one of my spices. I am going to order some of these for my craft room and organize my paints. I am also going to get one for my grandparents for their medications. Put his on top easily readable and put hers on the bottom. The possibilities you can use with Spicy Shelf is endless. I could use this for nail polish. This would be great for an art teachers cabinet. This is truly every OCD person's dream.

Here's a little more information on the amazing Spicy Shelf:
  • Turns a mess of spices into an organized masterpiece!
  • Spicy Shelf expands and contracts to fit all cupboards. Spice shelf width is adjustable between 7 3/8 and 32 3/4 inches.
  • Can be stacked or placed side by side so there is no wasted space.
  • Spice rack holds up to 64 bottles of spices. Can also be used to organize medicines, supplements, cosmetics, and craft supplies.
  • Spicy Shelf kitchen cabinet organizers are easy to install and no tools are required. Use the freestanding legs or your existing shelf pins.

Would you like to win a Spicy Shelf?

Giveaway ends Sunday, October 26th at 8pm CST


 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
US entries only

Want to win?
Tell me how you would use your Spicy Shelf
 Visit Spicy Shelf, watch the video what did you learn
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

139 comments:

Sue Hull said...

I'd give it to my brother-in-law for Christmas. He cooks a lot and uses lots of spices so this would be perfect for him.Thank you for the cool giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

I learned this can be use for many things not just spices.

Sue Hull said...

MSM Twitter follower
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

MSM friend on Google+
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Pinterest follower
suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

MSM Google Plus follower
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Email subscriber

Maryann D. said...

I would love to use this to organize my spices nicely, right now they are not neat at all.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as
Maryann Drapkin

Maryann D. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
as @macdrap50

Maryann D. said...

I am a Friend on Google +
Maryann D.

Maryann D. said...

I do follow on Pinterest as dipsy38

tarter95 said...

I would use it to organize my spices. They are a mess~

tarter95 said...

I like you on FB.

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.

tarter95 said...

I watched the video and the Spicy Shelf can double your space.

tarter95 said...

Google + follower: Re Tat

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Sherrie said...

I would use it to organize my messy spice cabinet. Would especially come in handy during the holidays :)

Sherrie said...

I learned the Spicy Shelf expands and can fit almost any cabinet or pantry.

Sherrie said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Sherrie said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @Grannylove38

Sherrie said...

Following you on Google+

Sherrie said...

Follow you on Pinterest

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed - callawishes {at} hotmail {dot} com

Sherrie said...

Follow on Instagram as callawishes

Sherrie said...

Shared on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/837656889612905

Sherrie said...

Tweet

https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/522206705489551360

Sara Joy said...

I follow you on twitter (@vloky) yay, I know google wants longer sentences, so here it is!

Sara Joy said...

My original comment didn't post for some reason. I would store the majority of my spices on it, I think this looks like a great product and thanks for the chance!

scottsgal said...

I'd use this to organize my bathroom closet for medications

scottsgal said...

I like that spicy shelf opens up your space and gives you more room

scottsgal said...

friend on G+

scottsgal said...

follow on g+

scottsgal said...

subscribe to daily rss feed

Maryann D. said...

I do follow on Google + as Maryann D.

Ash said...

I'd use this in our new house to organize all of our spices!

demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

Kristie said...

I would use my Spicy Shelf for spices. Thank you.

Kristie said...

I learned that it is guaranteed to fit cupboard up to 32 3/4" for maximum width. You could also put two side by side. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/523925583500410881

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10154712372620497

Thank you.

Maryann D. said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed in My Yahoo

Maryann D. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram as Maryanndrap

Maryann D. said...

Shared on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/523991339198078976

Unknown said...

I will use this to organize all our spices. :)

Unknown said...

Twitter follower.

Unknown said...

Pinterest follower.

Unknown said...

Confirmed email subscriber.

Shawn said...

My spice cupboard is a disaster so this would be great to have!

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

Shawn said...

I am an email subscriber.

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
# 0207201472

Erin S said...

Email subscriber erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

I really need this to get my spices out if Tupperware containers

Erin S said...

Fb Erinn Sluka

Erin S said...

Twitter @3sonshavei

Erin S said...

Pinterest @3sonshavei

Erin S said...

G+ Erinn sluka

Erin S said...

Instagram @parentinghealthy

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
# 0207201476

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
# 0207201479

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
# 0207201482

Unknown said...

I'd use it for medicine bottles.

Leela said...

I'd organize my spice cabinet.

Leela said...

It's also great for medicines.

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

pmj said...

My spice shelf could use this! Wow!
pjames330 at aol dotcom

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

google+ follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

google+ friend
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

I learned that these shelves can be used for so much more.
pjames330 at aol dot com

Wendy Rozema said...

I'd use it to organize my spices

Wendy Rozema said...

I learned you can you use it for more than just organizing spices~!

Diana said...

I could definitely use this to get my spices organized

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Amy Tebow said...

I learned how easy and super this would be for my wreck of a slice cabinet!

Amy Tebow said...

I follow you on twitter

Amy Tebow said...

I follow you on facebook

Amy Tebow said...

I follow you on Pinterest

Amy Tebow said...

I am a friend on google +

Amy Tebow said...

I am a google + follower

Annmarie Weeks said...

I would love to have this in my cabinet...it would make it so much easier to find what I'm looking for...and everything would be so organized!

Maryann D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maryann D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annmarie Weeks said...

I'm one of your FB fans! (Annmarie Dipasqua Weeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow on twitter! (amweeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow on pinterest! (amweeks00)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow on G+! (Annmarie Weeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I subscribe via email at amweeks at ptd dot net

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow you on instagram! (amweeks00)

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
# 0207201487

Maryann D. said...

Bonus Entry
# 0207201488

Annmarie Weeks said...

I tweeted! https://twitter.com/amweeks/status/526375386591285248

Mandy Kauffman said...

We have a drawer full stuffed with spices. Some are labeled on top, some not. This would really help us to organize our spices! Thanks for the giveaway! :)

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

Like you on FB (Mandy Peters Kauffman).

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

Follow you on Twitter (@SuperGrover83).

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

Follow you on Google+ (Mandy Kauffman).

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

Follow you on Pinterest (mandypamby).

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

Subscribe to your feed via email.

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

Follow you on Instagram (amanda_l_peters).

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

Tweeted! https://twitter.com/SuperGrover83/status/526413913475518464

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

RachelV24 said...

I follow you on twitter @rachelveno

eclairre said...

my spices are just in a cabinet. eclairre at ymail dot com

Unknown said...

I would use to organize my mess of a spice shelf :) KairaWolfie@aol.com

Angela Saver said...

I would use ths to organize all of my spices inside my spice cabinet! I so need them organized!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I learned the Spicy Shelf expands to almost any cabinet & it can double your space!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

Follow you on Pinterest as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

follow you on Google+ as Angela Snoozy

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @saverang

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

Daily feed subscriber

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

your friend on google+ as Angela Snoozy.

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Unknown said...

my husband loves his spices so i would organize the mess we have in our cabinets right now

natashangt (at) Live (dot) com

Unknown said...

i like that its easy installation and includes free standing shelf legs to fit everyone's shelves.

natashangt (at) Live (dot) com

Unknown said...

liked My Springfield Mommy on FB (natasha tucker)

natashangt (at) Live (dot) com

Unknown said...

twitter follower

(@natashagt)

natashangt (at) Live (dot) com

Unknown said...

follow on google+ (natasha jaysonsmommy)

natashangt (at) Live (dot) com

Unknown said...

pinterest follower (@natashagt)

natashangt (at) Live (dot) com

Unknown said...

i subscribe via email

natashangt (at) Live (dot) com

Unknown said...

instagram follower (natashagt)

natashangt (at) Live (dot) com

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/natashagt/status/526515866230218752

tweeted

Unknown said...

I need one of these to store my spices in. They are in a shoe box right now. I live in an apartment, and we have no pantry!!

Would love to win this!!

nsigmon@ymail.com

Unknown said...

Liked on facebook.

nsigmon@ymail.com

Unknown said...

Followed on Twitter.

nsigmon@ymail.com

Unknown said...

Followed on instagram.

nsigmon@ymail.com

Unknown said...

Google +

nsigmon@ymail.com

Unknown said...

Followed on pinterest.

nsigmon@ymail.com

Momma Darby said...

i would use it to help my spice cabinet. it is a disaster!

Momma Darby said...

followed on twitter

Momma Darby said...

friend on google+

Momma Darby said...

followed on pinterest

Momma Darby said...

followed on google+

Momma Darby said...

followed on instagram

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved