Image Map

Monday, October 13, 2014

The Lifter Hamper Holds All Your Laundry

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

As a mother of four I feel like all I do is laundry.  The Lifter Hamper has been so organizing for me.

Just read this, how awesome is this:
  • Holds 2-3 loads of laundry
  • Easy to move around the house with built-in wheels
  • No more bending over to pick up your clothes
  • The Lifter Hamper is a bungee spring loaded laundry hamper
  • Great Gift Idea.
The Lifter Hamper is great for me. I love wheeling this around to all the bedrooms. It saves me so much time. I no longer have to keep walking to the laundry room, just make one trip with my Lifter Hamper.  This would make a great gift as a house warming gift. I also think this is great if you have pets. My cats lay on everything and this keeps the cat hair off the laundry. It's the little things that make us stay at home moms happy.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved