**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**
What does your pup want to be for Halloween? Does he have shark envy after spending the summer watching Sharknado or Shark Week? Or maybe he is in love with Wizard of Oz and wants to be the cowardly lion? Well good news—Halloween is no longer just for us humans. Now pets have the opportunity to indulge their secret fantasy of becoming a different species—a dinosaur, a peacock, or even a bat--with the ever expanding Animal Planet pet costume line.
Ok, so I am not one to dress my animals up for Halloween. I never have. I just don't have the time, but seriously this costume from Animal Planet is the absolute cutest.
I received the Triceratops and it has got to be the funniest costume for my dog because my dog is not ferocious, she is not mean and would more than likely beat you to death with her tail.
All Animal Planet costumes are available at Wag.com and a portion of the proceeds from the costumes benefit to R.O.A.R (Reach Out. Act. Respond), Animal Planet’s national campaign that together with leading animal organizations, leads the way in taking action and being a voice for the animals.
Animal Planet costumes are great. I think they have taken Pet Parades to a whole new level. I would of loved to have seen my dog in the Peacock costume. I think that would have been more her speed.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



No comments:
Post a Comment