Image Map

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Accidents of Marriage by Randy Susan Meyers

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

I enjoy reading and I have to admit I haven't read a really good book until recently. I mean a book that makes you cringe with hatred & cry with happiness. Accidents of Marriage by Randy Susan Meyers did just that for me.

Randy Susan Meyers is no stranger to writing amazing books, she has enthralled us all with The Comfort of Lies and The Murderer's Daughters also. Here is a synopsis of the book:
From the bestselling author of The Comfort of Lies, an engrossing look at the darker side of a marriage—and at how an ordinary family responds to an extraordinary crisis.

Maddy is a social worker trying to balance her career and three children. Years ago, she fell in love with Ben, a public defender, drawn to his fiery passion, but now he’s lashing out at her during his periodic verbal furies. She vacillates between tiptoeing around him and asserting herself for the sake of their kids—which works to keep a fragile peace—until the rainy day when they’re together in the car and Ben’s volatile temper gets the best of him, leaving Maddy in the hospital fighting for her life.

Randy Susan Meyers takes us inside the hearts and minds of her characters, alternating among the perspectives of Maddy, Ben, and their fourteen-year-old daughter. Accidents of Marriage is a provocative and stunning novel that will resonate deeply with women from all walks of life, ultimately revealing the challenges of family, faith, and forgiveness.

This is one of those books that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I will re gift this book I felt that it was that good. Excellent book for Christmas for the avid book reader.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved