Image Map

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Betty Rosbottom's Take on the Sunday Casseroles

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

 I received this sample in the hopes I would include it in this years gift guide.  Opinions are honest, no compensation received.

I make no secret that I have never learned how to cook, and now I worry that it is to late to even try.   So what do we do, eat the same five or six dishes over and over or we just go out.  Recently I even talked about trying to find a few Moms and see if they would want to start a cooking club of sorts so we could learn from each other, but I figured that it would be too much work since I really do not have a dish to offer.

So I took to scanning cook books, but even that is hard.  Either the items they suggest are not kid friendly, the ingredients are impossible to track down, or they are suggesting I try something that is just too complicated.  Then I was sent a copy of Betty Rosbottom's Sunday Casseroles and I realized that there may be hope for me after all.

In Sunday Casseroles we are introduced to 60 dishes that use all fresh ingredients that can be found in most local markets.  Betty explains in great detail how to prepare each dish making them foolproof for even a beginner like me.  I just wish she would help my daughter not be such a picky eater.

Sunday Casseroles (Chronicle Books 2014) is the latest of the Sunday series books! It features 60 mouthwatering casseroles prepared with fresh ingredients. You won’t find any canned soups in the ingredients’ lists for these special recipes! Every dish is designed to llook as enticing as it tastes from beautiful Sea Scallops Nestled in Piperade to the creamy Baked “Risotto” with its colorful chunks of butternut squash and prosciuttto, and Cider Baked Pork, Red Cabbage, and Apples. - See more at: http://bettyrosbottom.com/cookbooks/#sthash.3ZY0ImDc.dpuf
Sunday Casseroles (Chronicle Books 2014) is the latest of the Sunday series books! It features 60 mouthwatering casseroles prepared with fresh ingredients. You won’t find any canned soups in the ingredients’ lists for these special recipes! Every dish is designed to llook as enticing as it tastes from beautiful Sea Scallops Nestled in Piperade to the creamy Baked “Risotto” with its colorful chunks of butternut squash and prosciuttto, and Cider Baked Pork, Red Cabbage, and Apples. - See more at: http://bettyrosbottom.com/cookbooks/#sthash.3ZY0ImDc.dpuf

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

Betty Rosbottom said...

Thank you so much for this lovely mention of my new Sunday Casseroles book. I hope you'll keep cooking through it, especially during these cold winter days! Betty Rosbottom

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved