I have often told many of you you the trouble I have with my skin. I am such a dry person. I think it comes from all the coffee I drink. Too much caffeine. I have tried so many things. I have very sensitive skin also so it makes it difficult to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face feel like it's on fire.
There is a new breakthrough skincare must-have, CapriClear.
Here is what you want to know: Capriclear 100% Coconut Oil Spray. All Natural Moisture for Dry/Sensitive Skin, Stretchmarks, & Scars. Gentle, Natural Moisturizer for Dry, Sensitive Skin.
Formulated Without:
- Fragrance
- Mineral Oil
- Phthalates
- Parabens
- Petrolatum
- Sulfates
- PABA
- Toxins
- Gluten
- Artificial
Color
- Animal Products
This is great for the Eczema patient. It has been accepted by the National Eczema Association. I will definitely have to let my brother know about this one. I loved it absolutely no burning what so ever. Did not make my face feel oily either. This is on my daily skin care regimen list.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment