Image Map

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Chuggington Snow Rescue Now on DVD

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
I received this sample in the hopes I would include it in this years gift guide.  Opinions are honest, no compensation received.

I can not look at anything from the Chuggington brand without singing the theme song in my head for hours, which of course I am doing now.  I assume that Wilson, Koko and Brewster are also singing a song in their new festive DVD, Snow Rescue.



It's wintertime in Chuggington and the Chuggers are busy making preparations for the Parade of Lights Festival, adorning themselves in glowing colored lights for a special procession through Chuggington! But, when freezing fog traps Koko and a snowy avalanche derails Fletch, that’s when Wilson and the Chug Patrol team must set out on a wild winter rescue! This action-packed collection features fiveChuggington specials, including the all-new Snow Rescue Special airing for the first time this fall on Disney Junior! With added bonuses including new character montages and coloring sheets, your own little Chugger will discover important lessons about safety, responsibility and teamwork.

With a wintery theme, this DVD makes a great stocking stuffer for the little ones your your list.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved