Image Map

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Cooking with Frank's RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. review by Michelle**

There's a few people in my house that would definitely say everything tastes better with Frank's RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Don't get me wrong I like Frank's RedHot Sauce, it truly is all I use in my hot chicken wing dip. I also mix it with Ranch dressing for my chicken bites. Well now Cooking with Frank's RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce-Delicious Recipes that Bring the Heat has brought a whole new meaning to Frank's Hot Sauce!

Here is a sneek peak into this amazing cookbook:
TURN UP THE HEAT WITH FRANK’S!

You know everything tastes better with Frank’s RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Pour it on pizza, drizzle it on nachos or douse it over your hot wings. Now discover how delicious it tastes cooked into your food with 65 sizzling recipes, including:

 Cinnamon Cayenne Buns
• Fiery Breakfast Sausage
• Atomic Wings
• Buffalo Fried Oysters
• Spiced Party Mix
• Smoky Hot Bacon Mac & Cheese
• Piquant Bison Chili Dogs
• Sizzling Sesame Noodles
• Zesty Cobb Salad
• Tangy Pineapple Pulled Pork
• Sugar & Spice Peach Crumble


I have to say, some of these recipes sound really appealing and others not so appealing. I guess for me it's kinda like nuts in food. I like nuts in desserts not my food. I like hot sauce in some things but no so much on cinnamon buns. I do however think this is an amazing gift for the person that can not live without Frank's hot sauce. My son has a friend and when he comes to our lake house he brings his own bottle that's how much he likes it. I may need to wrap this and give it to him for Christmas.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved